Bisping probably blew his chance with ESPN.

doesn't matter. he brings 20 viewers to a 25-viewer program.

There's no way they'll hire him after that unprofessional behavior he displayed last weekend. He'll probably still work inside the UFC brass, like Contender series and what not, but there's no way he'll be any type of analyst for a Disney owned company.

Have you ever seen those other ESPN "analysts" that cover other sports?

Skip Bayless...Stephen A Smith

They'll love Bisping as long as he keep it PG

Have you ever seen those other ESPN "analysts" that cover other sports?

Skip Bayless...Stephen A Smith

They'll love Bisping as long as he keep it PG

I actually like Skip and Stephen A.. I get a kick out of both of them and Bisping, he will pull this shit again because for guys like Mike they can't resist the urge to try and be a smart ass

There's no way they'll hire him after that unprofessional behavior he displayed last weekend. He'll probably still work inside the UFC brass, like Contender series and what not, but there's no way he'll be any type of analyst for a Disney owned company.
{<huh}<28>

Dude Trump is president. Its a different world now.

Yup....

At least Olberman he would have had the common sense, and emotional capacity to control himself very easily in that situation. Pretty much anyone of the age of 15 could have.

Yes, Keith Olberman. A model of common sense and emotional self control.

You may not like what Bisping did, but you don’t have an argument here at all. The evidence is insurmountable.

How about this, lets come at it from a different angle. Give me the list of all the people ESPN/ABC has fired for being unprofessional to Trump people.

he created buzz and generated clickbait, thats showbiz folks

Before he even started losing control of his emotions like a child right on cue I knew it was gona happen. What do really expect from this guy at this point? The only reason he ever had a job playing anlyst is because it's a propaganda show run by the ufc.

Bisping is literally the only person who could make Colby look good. The is no chance in hell ESPN would ever consider hiring Bisping. It would be like hiring a 15 year old who has watched some fights.

LOL if you thought Colby was the one who looked good coming put of that Rofl

hopefully, he's a bit irritating sometimes, I'd rather have other retired fighters as analysts with more analysing skills and less showboating & self glorification

Your right. Networks hate hosts that create clips that go viral and people are still talking about 5 days later.

<{cruzshake}>

meh, you make it sound as if something major happenned lol, this type of stuff happens regularly and it ll soon be forgotten

ESPN employs a bunch of clowns, no worries there. Bisping is entertaining and he's going to get views - that's much more interesting to ESPN than anything else. It's not like there's a huge backlash over Bisping clowning Colby now, is there?

Neverland Ranch was not a Disney Park.

But it was near Santa Barbara, where Ranch Dressing was invented!

He also took kids to Disney before he built his Pedo Playland.

Having active or recently active fighters as analysts is cheap and stupid anyway. It's like having politically active reporters interview politicians from the opposing party which they would NEV..... uh on second thought, forget I said anything.....

.....literally every sport does this and has been doing it successfully for years.

they both looked bad, and bisping was the pot calling the kettle black

Naw Bisping was fantastic Colby looked like a lost 2 year old about to burst into tears hahaha.

meh, you make it sound as if something major happenned lol, this type of stuff happens regularly and it ll soon be forgotten

I am? I have been arguing the whole time in this thread that it was no big deal and that it was a net positive for all parties involved.

Back