Bisping probably blew his chance with ESPN.

Before he even started losing control of his emotions like a child right on cue I knew it was gona happen. What do really expect from this guy at this point? The only reason he ever had a job playing anlyst is because it's a propaganda show run by the ufc.

Bisping is literally the only person who could make Colby look good. The is no chance in hell ESPN would ever consider hiring Bisping. It would be like hiring a 15 year old who has watched some fights.

Chael knows how to play to his audience. Bisping clearly doesn't.

Chael's heel persona is clearly just a shtick and he doesn't use it unless he's hyping up a fight.

Bisping however, always acts like a prick. There's literally no reason for Bisping to talk shit to Colby. He's not even in the same division and he just announced his retirement...

Oh, okay.

So you’re just a mad Colby fan.

Colby was being a prick. He set the tone for that interview. Bisping just happens to spend a lot of time in that tone, so he was prepared.

Bisping also very explicitly did not diminish Colby’s victory. Colby came in with a chip on his shoulder, convinced that everyone is hunting him. As if he were some sort of a witch. They tried to talk about his performance, his career, but Colby wasn’t havin’ none of that. Just the same ol’, “Me vs. Everyone Else” Colby.

This was nothing. You’re not going to be able to drum up enough support for this to be a thing.

Bisping will be fine.

How many times do I have to say it's not about Colby? No. I'm not a fan of hombor his fighting style. He did't diminish his win? He said being champ was a figmant of his imagination. Can you imagine Rachel Nichols saying your'e not a real champ to Kevin Durant? Then calling him a prick? I'm not looking for support. I'm telling you what's likely to happen based on their history of you they hire and fire. Like I said, he can barely speak as it is. He slurps and mumbles. And one eye. Espn are not putting that on their set. Yes he will be fine. He'll work for the UFC and do things under their umbrella like the contender series. He'll never be on the main Espn channels. He'll never be on sports center or any of the big league shows to analyze a fight pre or post. The already have Chael and Ariel and Brett for that. They'll prob snag Anik and K flo since they used to work at ESPN. But Bisping is no use to them. Again, I'm not saying he won't be on PLUS, on a UFC program. I'm saying he won't work directly with ESPN. Watch.

Last edited:
Chael's heel persona is clearly just a shtick and he doesn't use it unless he's hyping up a fight.

Bisping however, always acts like a prick. There's literally no reason for Bisping to talk shit to Colby. He's not even in the same division and he just announced his retirement...
Right. Chael plays to his audience. He knows when to push the envelope and when to relax. Bisping is just a prick and he's always a prick. Unfortunately for him, you can't always be a prick, and you have to know how to play to your audience.

There’s literally no reason except there was - colby starting off the whole argument by insulting bispings long time coach and good friend when he said “ I thought you said Jason parillo was a good coach?” Or something along those lines.
That is a dick head right there.
Get your facts straight and rewatch it. That’s what started bisping off.

Bisping did act unprofessionally though.

didn't someone (Kenny?) say that they are UFC employees, not FOX employees?

my understanding is that with the UFC retaining production control in the ESPN deal they will continue to decide who is on the desk and booth for every broadcast, no?

They control who does pbp during the show. So rogan and anik's jobs would be safe. And the 2 DC's. But if ESPN decides to do a post fight show on their set, they decide who works there.

There’s literally no reason except there was - colby starting off the whole argument by insulting bispings long time coach and good friend when he said “ I thought you said Jason parillo was a good coach?” Or something along those lines.
That is a dick head right there.
Get your facts straight and rewatch it. That’s what started bisping off.

Bisping did act unprofessionally though.

Bisping doesn't realize that all he had to do was be the bigger man and not say anything then Colby would be the one that looks like an idiot.

Instead, he started insulting him back and they both looked dumb.

You would never see GSP or Lebron do something like this and that's why they get the big name sponsors.

At least Ferguson knew he was going to fight Lee eventually so him talking trash to him on fox made some sense.

I thought it was hilarious. Bisping got into it with Yves Edwards, it was incredibly awkward but it makes for some good TV. I hate the fake questions, I mean, it's all entertainment in the end. Bisping isn't going anywhere. It's funny that Bisping mentioned Colby having a chip on his shoulder. You've had one and still do your entire career, Mr. Count.

bisping gonna bisping .. He obviously should of chose a different platform than fox Imo to throw his insults around..

he had been drooling over Colby for a while now .. You can tell in his earlier interview he wanted his D..

Colby Vs. Woodley

B9yg3cA.gif

Disney wants to keep the Count around, for an eventual remake of the Popeye movie.
Dude I honestly started cracking up at my desk when I was reading this. A co worker who also watches MMA came over and asked what's so funny.

I told him imagine Bisping playing Popeye. He started cracking up too.

I have no clue why they put the karate hottie in as a commentator...just to add a cute face in the mix? Cause it's very obvious she's not skilled in that department...

She's fucking awesome, that's why. People tune in to see her angelic face, listen to her angelic voice and know she speaks for truth and good.

You should feel blessed to look upon her and listen to her.

Hottie Bless.

Guys like Woodley + Kenny Florian can at least appear to be articulate and professional so I understand why they are there.

DC and bisping are semi-professional but they are Dana's boys so they're in.

Waterson I can't understand. It's not the first time they've pushed her on TV either. I've seen her at weigh in or post fight and it feels like she just wants to deliver a line and pass the attention to someone else. Very awkward. Maybe she's in because she's got that asian hotness all the white boys crave haha

hey, I like looking at her...so keep her...haha but as far as commentating goes...she's not far behind some of the others...din thomas...even tyron isn't all that good, in my mind...the guys that have the best charisma and smoothness behind the mic are florian and dc...I also liked brian stann...they have natural ability...cruz is good too, for in depth breakdowns...

There's no way they'll hire him after that unprofessional behavior he displayed last weekend. He'll probably still work inside the UFC brass, like Contender series and what not, but there's no way he'll be any type of analyst for a Disney owned company.
oh no somebody call the cops Bisping is picking on poor little Colby Covington.

Some sensitive fuckers need to chill out man...

Bisping is a g and put Colby in his place.

Colbys face said it all.

Bisping for ESPN.

He's approaching Ronda Rousey's cringeworthiness ability to make me want to change the channel to something else.

Would be a big mistake to lose Bisping in that capacity. He is one of the most talented of their lineup, knowledgeable, witty and something of a character.

Too bad Colby had to try to get himself an up off the Count. Too bad it backfired on him. Too bad he didn't do more in the RDA fight. Too bad...

Back