Bisping probably blew his chance with ESPN.

He's got personality, intelligence, and is entertaining, seems like he's pretty good for the job. Also I have no sympathy for Colby in this situation, if you're gonna dish it out, you got to expect to take it too.

Have you seen the clowns that are employed by espn? Skip bayless and stephen a smiths of the world

As much as a troll Skip is, even he understands how to deal with a guest who attacks him.

Since when ESPN will hire the same team that was on Fox?

That's true. They don't like hiring leftovers anyway. But I can see Anik and the two DC's making their way over there.

Disney wants to keep the Count around, for an eventual remake of the Popeye movie.

big fan of Bisping

but i thought it was over the top too and unprofessional

though i did enjoy him tearing into colby

this has always been a problem
another reason why i have always said no active fighter should ever do commentary

it's pathetic
too many bias noobs

big fan of Bisping

but i thought it was over the top too and unprofessional

though i did enjoy him tearing into colby

this has always been a problem
another reason why i have always said no active fighter should ever do commentary

it's pathetic
too many bias noobs

He's got personality, intelligence, and is entertaining, seems like he's pretty good for the job. Also I have no sympathy for Colby in this situation, if you're gonna dish it out, you got to expect to take it too.

It's not about sympathy. It's about being a professional journalist/commentator. A one eyed fighter who slurps and mumbles when he talks, and calls athletes pricks on live television, and tries to diminish their victories? Yeah, that's not going on ESPN. Sorry. You know how many people have been fired from ESPN for much less?

Is Michael Bisping.......... A trigger for Covington fans now?

Woodley - terrible
Bisping - goes into business for himself
Waterston - Can't read off a teleprompter

I have no clue why they put the karate hottie in as a commentator...just to add a cute face in the mix? Cause it's very obvious she's not skilled in that department...

Chael knows how to play to his audience. Bisping clearly doesn't.

This. Chael does it to promote and knows his place within the business. Bisping just does it because his ego is flaring up.

I don’t like Bisping the fighter, but I’ve really come around on Bisping the commentator. He’s interesting and entertaining and with Dana White as a backdrop, anyone can look professional. No way ESPN doesn’t scoop him up.

You must be new ESPN prefers stupid asshole "sports personalities" yelling each other for ratings

Good riddance. This one eyed clown needs to be canned.

<TrumpWrong1>

71161350-81CA-4E13-9116-BF235BE1B841.jpeg
6_5538229.jpg

As much as a troll Skip is, even he understands how to deal with a guest who attacks him.

Im too lazy to look it up right now. But Dan Lebatard went hard on Chael Sonnen (about lying about salary and such). ESPN isn't going to care that he was ride back to Colby.

Woodley - articulate and well spoken, until he goes off script and becomes a hypocritical idea of entitlement

Bisping - needs an “eye opener” to go live

Waterston - giggles at anything she doesn’t understand
I liked yours, here’s my take

Back