Bisping needs to get fired from tuf talk

Themonsoon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This clown acts like a straight diick rude and just plain awkward, doesn't let these poor girls even answer questions and thinks he's funny but he's far from it

Time for fox to let that clown go.

This clown acts like a straight diick rude and just plain awkward, doesn't let these poor girls even answer questions and thinks he's funny but he's far from it

FAIL
JIjCLEYhQiSPaLDbt77V_Baseball%20Head%20Swing.gif

Last edited:

Go home Luke you're drunk

Wanna know why he's good at his job?

Because even though you dislike him, you continue to watch him week after week.

Wut the fuk is Tuf Talk ??

<LikeReally5> .

Literally the first I've heard of it myself
<FookIsThatGuy>

Ever time I see BisPing on TV I find myself fixated and trying to figure out just what the fuk is going on with that eye. It seems sunken in his head or something. There is a permanent shadow around it for some reason.

Humm...

michael-bisping-fs1-750.jpg

Ever time I see BisPing on TV I find myself fixated and trying to figure out just what the fuk is going on with that eye. It seems sunken in his head or something. There is a permanent shadow around it for some reason.

Humm...

michael-bisping-fs1-750.jpg
My wife thinks it makes him look sexy( having a facial imperfection like a scar etc)

I'd take what I could get out of the situation if TRTOR did that to me

Yeah i keep looking at Bisping's eye all the time too.

I like Bisping lol I think he can be funny at times be cool to see him still around after he retires

Bisping unlike McGregor is ACTUALLY entertaining to listen to.

I like Bisping generally, but I DO think he has a few too many beers before he goes on TV sometimes.... I'll leave it at that. ;)

Yeah i keep looking at Bisping's eye all the time too.

As I understand it, that's Oil they put in there to keep his retina from detaching again. Once he retires, they'll remove it and his eye should look normal again. ;)

They're probably gonna give him a hard time now about getting starched by Kelvin.

Back