Bisping makes a borderline racist comment and DC laughs uncontrollably

Bisping really is an asshole. He was incredibly disrespectful to Yushin Okami, and for no good reason. Someone needs to shut his mouth permanently.

I just had a look on googoo, I see chips, gravy and...something else.
Might just stick to fish n chips guvnah.

Fries...Mozzarella...Gravy.

Do iiiiiiiiiit...You'll thank me later and possibly offer to fellate me.<NightKingBringIt>

RwRRk9g.gif
it's pronounced grape "drank"...

Fries...Mozzarella...Gravy.

Do iiiiiiiiiit...You'll thank me later and possibly offer to fellate me.<NightKingBringIt>
Mozzarella and gravy?
Fuuuuckin no thanks, ruin a good bowl of chips with that.

In todays world. borderline mild racism. Not that any of that was a bad thing though.

Ya'll do know what borderline means right?
yeah, and it wasnt borderline. japanese people eat sushi. jesus christ.

Muricans just LOVE to discuss racism. Take a page out of Morgan Freemans book and stfu about it.

You clearly dont understand racism.....

Making fun of foreigners due to cultural differences is perfectly fine....

However, treating an American differently due to their ethnic background is un acceptable.....

Mozzarella and gravy?

That's what everyone says until their mouth has a fries/cheese/gravy orgasm in their mouth.

Just let it happen...It will feel good...No means yes...<CerseiPlotting>

A nazi is president of the United States

So

Maybe Bisping comment is not that bad

{<jordan}

Turn off CNN, stat. It has completely destroyed your ability to critically think. How embarrassing. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were being ironic. No one could possibly be that stupid and gullible, could they?

Mozzarella and gravy?

As a self respecting Brit, Poutine sounds amazing.

The only downside is that it sounds French...

Wonder if people denying racism would say the same thing if he made an equivalent joke about OSP and chicken.
Bisping has already been caught throwing out homophobic slurs and his latest podcast where he claimed the Diaz bros are white guys, kind of show what kind of a moron he can be.

You clearly dont understand racism.....

Making fun of foreigners due to cultural differences is perfectly fine....

However, treating an American differently due to their ethnic background is un acceptable.....

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

Not sure why you are quoting me on that...But ok...<GOT3>
Not sure either... meant to respond to the post on how Ovince might celebrate by eating soul food (and how that might be seen as racist)... Never too late to start screwing up your Sherdog forum posts I guess. A thousand pardons mon ami.

As a self respecting Brit, Poutine sounds amazing.

The only downside is that it sounds French...
Can't get my head around cheese and gravy mate, sounds like roast beef and custard, wrong as fuck.

Not sure either... meant to respond to the post on how Ovince might celebrate by eating soul food (and how that might be seen as racist)... Never too late to start screwing up your Sherdog forum posts I guess. A thousand pardons mon ami.

MAC06_CANADA_PROJECT_RICHLER_POST01.jpg

Have a poutine buddeh...No hard feelings.<Jaime01>

Back