Bisping is Training KSI for his Boxing match against Logan Paul on 25th Aug.

Dude's a Brown Belt, and has probably trained for more than a decade-and-a-half. I'd love to see more of his groundwork.

I always thought he was your stereotypical meat head mma fighter who barely trains guard and just smash and passes from top position. Cool to see some of his guard game.

By the time Logan's done with him he'll be filming him in a forest

Excellent post Mr Ts Sir!

I particularly enjoyed Mikes appearence on the true Geordie podcast. That bloke would clean out HW within 3 days

Going to be great to see Logan Paul get the shit beaten out of him.

Coo. Last August we got Mayweather McGregor and this August we get a steaming bag of dogshit. At least Logan Paul will be punched in his retarded looking face.

Going to be great to see Logan Paul get the shit beaten out of him.

I dunno, I’m not a Logan paul fan by any means, but the guy is clearly more athletic than KSI and I wouldn’t be surprised if he fucks him up.

Never heard of either one of these fools and anyway that's cool of Mike to do

And that’s the shitty celebrity obsessed world in which we live now. And by celebrity I don’t even mean somebody known for doing something impressive or considerable. The rise of bloggers and YouTube stars is hard to fathom. And then when you see more people would ratcher watch two turds fight than a world champion who won a gold medal, it makes a mockery of talent.
lol please stop crying mate

I dunno, I’m not a Logan paul fan by any means, but the guy is clearly more athletic than KSI and I wouldn’t be surprised if he fucks him up.
Could go either way. Logan's the bigger man but ksi looks to have some punching power and fast hands.

I always thought he was your stereotypical meat head mma fighter who barely trains guard and just smash and passes from top position. Cool to see some of his guard game.
Well, in his ten, he's fought Rockhold x2, GSP, Silva, Dollaway, Leites, Hendo, Gastelum and Kennedy. All either strong wrestlers or crafty submission grapplers, so it's no surprise we haven't seen much of his offensive grappling game.

Back