Bisping is the most overrated MW champ in UFC history

If gastelum is a chump that weidman, bisping kennedy, gsp vitor are the biggest bums in the sport.

Fuucking idiot.

overrated?

He was lineal champ there isn't much more to it and most people viewed him as a weak champ that got to where he was through a combo of perseverance and luck

People should love Bisping, probably closest thing to an average dude becoming champ, none of these fighters are average and Bisping is bigger than 95 per cent of dudes, but I believe Bisping is clean and he's not the most gifted fighter athletically either

Am happy he touched Gold
So I should love a fighter who for almost two years refused to defend his belt to any contenders?

Oh Yh and Anderson would have got caught fucking around and got KTFO'd by Gastelum

Knocks out the champion with superior boxing and defends against a guy who brutally knocked him out previously, before losing his title to one of the sports greats.

He is overrated only because GSP fans needed it to exaggerate the win of GSP. Gastelum just busted that balloon. Bisping wasn't in the Top 5 before he got his upset win over Rockhold.

EDIT* If I am not mistaken Bisping lost every fight to a Top 5 fighter that he ever fought until he got the lucky shot on Rockhold.

Last edited:
stopped reading at "scrub in Gastelum"

Lmao the Universe threw such a fucking curve ball at GSP fans and all within such a short period of time. I love it.

They were all hoping for Anderson to get dismantled and what they got instead was Kelvin exposing GSP’s fraud.

Lmao the Universe threw such a fucking curve ball at GSP fans and all within such a short period of time. I love it.

They were all hoping for Anderson to get dismantled and what they got instead was Kelvin exposing GSP’s fraud.
GSP dickriders are on suicide watch lol

The only group who overrated Bisping were GSP fans trying to erase 5 years of Anderson-ducking from our minds while promulgating the illusion that GSP required watermelon-size balls to move up while Mikey happened to be wearing the strap.

Kelvin disproved that fantasy for them REAL fast.

Thanks, Kelvin.
Long-time GSP fan here but there's for sure merit to this. GSP deserves credit I think for performing well after such a long layoff but he definitely took advantage of the MW title situation. I can't speak for all GSP fans but I don't think I'm in the minority here.

And I agree that GSP clearly wanted no piece of prime Anderson. It is what it is.

You can be overrated and still be good. People like to make the excuse that Weidman beat an old Silva, despite the fact that Silva was still tooling fighters from his era. Weidman beats any version of Silva. Yet so many fanboys can't admit this. Compare the list of fighters Silva has beat during his reign, to the fighters that are making waves in the sport today in the mw division. There's no way his career is the same if he had to fight the murderers that exist today in the sport.
Weidman and Rockhold would probably have beaten Anderson back in his day but I don't think there's many after that. Maybe Yoel, but I consider that a toss up.
Silva's record is solid with quality guys and I don't even like the guy.

It's hilarious that during a time when the MW division was relatively stacked with contenders, Ping held the belt for a year and a half and only fought a 13th ranked senior citizen and a retired WW
My fav part is Whittaker taking out fighters that deserved a shot and bisping using it as proof that they didn't deserve it.

Lmao.

He fought the top contenders in the UFC. But that was the bottom of the barrel at the time. He would've been killed in Pride.
pride middleweight class was really light heavy weight by weight (205) so I don't even think he could of been in pride (they rarely had welterweight fights which where 183lb )

Personally, I'd rather be an overrated champion than never touching a belt.

I'd rank him as a top 10 MW GOAT, which is pretty successful.

For a while though people were calling him the greatest MW ever, and that's just lunacy. He's only beaten 1 top 5 opponent in his 11 years in the UFC, and he's 1-1 with that opponent to boot.

No one sane, with a functioning cerebral cortex or who was not trolling has ever called him that.

The most overrated champ in history of ufc would be broc, that the truth.

Back