Bisping Instruction VIDEOS - FREE!

Daihlo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Years ago I produced a number of Instruction vids with different fighters / Instructors, many of whom were or are Champions.
The vids were not available for a long time but are now being release for free on my new site dedicated to instructional content.
Launching soon but open as a beta at the mo, all free content.

Michael Bisping - Technical Striking for MMA - was a 2 dvd set, only available for a very short time but had great reviews. Covers techniques, combos and training drills. Filmed just after Bisping had completed coaching at the TUF house prior to fighting Hendo.

Check it out if interested!
Also features other MMA instructors, as well as Judo with Neil Adams and BJJ with Braulio Estima!

www.martialarts.world
(login / reg to view complete series - all free)

Are these online instructional worth it? I'm not bashing it, but I'm just wondering if any of it even helps out a little bit.

Are these online instructional worth it? I'm not bashing it, but I'm just wondering if any of it even helps out a little bit.

Have had great reviews on these videos when they were available before, some very nice technique and combos... use them alongside training and yes they are worth it :)
And they are free so nothing to lose!...

Have had great reviews on these videos when they were available before, some very nice technique and combos... use them alongside training and yes they are worth it :)
And they are free so nothing to lose!...

Ok good to know. I just thought since some of the techniques require a partner, that it wasn't that good.

Years ago I produced a number of Instruction vids with different fighters / Instructors, many of whom were or are Champions.
The vids were not available for a long time but are now being release for free on my new site dedicated to instructional content.
Launching soon but open as a beta at the mo, all free content.

Michael Bisping - Technical Striking for MMA - was a 2 dvd set, only available for a very short time but had great reviews. Covers techniques, combos and training drills. Filmed just after Bisping had completed coaching at the TUF house prior to fighting Hendo.

Check it out if interested!
Also features other MMA instructors, as well as Judo with Neil Adams and BJJ with Braulio Estima!

www.martialarts.world
(login / reg to view complete series - all free)

would love to see some more vids of top mma guys showing goood strategies most guys just show generic ass jab crosses nothing good

Back