Bisping: If GSP wants to wait till September, Yoel can have his title shot

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
giphy.gif

Props to him if he fights Romero but I will believe it when I see it.

Pretty much what I was thinking. This is Bisping playing Chicken. He knows GSP doesn't want Romero any more than he does. Figures he can get the fight date moved up if he threatens put the title (and GSP's dreams of picking up a title or two in new weight classed) at risk to Romero.

Mad respect for Bisping if he means it, but no way UFC is going along with this. UFC HAS to know Yoels gonna crush Bisping, ad they won't put GSP anywhere near Yoel.

It's ridiculous we have to wait until September or October for Bisping-GSP. Bisping may as well fight Romero.

I want to see GSP get knocked out really hard a few times at middleweight. He deserves it for fighting out of his division. A few consecutive brutal knock outs will fix that right up.

So he doesn't deserve the title shot

Typical Sherdog
You seem bright. You implied the guys he beat were all title contenders when he beat them, and that by winning those fights he cleared out the division...
"his last 4 wins may as well have been title defenses in the MW division cause really - WHO IS LEFT?" and then named Machida, Kennedy, Jacare, and Weidman. Sure give the guy a title shot - but you're out of your fucking mind if you think Weidman, Kennedy, and Machida were title contenders when Yoel beat them.

You seem bright. You implied the guys he beat were all title contenders when he beat them, and that by winning those fights he cleared out the division...
"his last 4 wins may as well have been title defenses in the MW division cause really - WHO IS LEFT?" and then named Machida, Kennedy, Jacare, and Weidman. Sure give the guy a title shot - but you're out of your fucking mind if you think Weidman, Kennedy, and Machida were title contenders when Yoel beat them.

This so much this

Seriously?

"Fuck Yoel?"

Dude Yoel is the next in line THEN Jacare.. And Yoel has a win over Jacare no matter who THINKS who won that fights it's official and that's what matters in these things.

What's wrong with Yoel? Have you ACTUALLY SEEN him fight? He's like GSP but more exciting. Crazy shit he does.

How the hell can ANY mma fan feel otherwise? I honestly didn't think anybody like you even existed.. Yoel deserving next title shot and/or basically being considered the current unofficial MW champ feels as natural as water being wet..

Sherdog continues to abosultely blow my mind.. are there really people out there that think this?? what..the..fuck ????

edit:

seriously... what ???????????

EDIT AGAIN:

Im sorry. But what the honest fuck. Yoel is 8-0 in the MW division and has wins over Brunson, Kennedy, Machida, Jacare and Weidman.

Yoel is 8-0 in the MW division and has wins over Brunson, Kennedy, Machida, Jacare and Weidman.

Yoel is 8-0 in the MW division and has wins over Brunson, Kennedy, Machida, Jacare and Weidman.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yoel Cheated in the Kennedy Fight (and I hate Kennedy). Yoel Cheated in the Weidman fight.
Yoel got gifted a W vs Jacare who clearly won 2-1. Yoel got busted for "tainted supliments " cheating again.

So yeah Fuck Yoel.

Back