Bisping: If GSP wants to wait till September, Yoel can have his title shot

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
I respect Yoel he's good but he's not some unstoppable juggernaut he has shown vulnerabilities in several fights. Bisping is not insane thinking he could beat him.

Just sayin

In saying this, he knows that GSP or him will not fight Yoel. This is just pushing GSP to take the easy shot at the belt.

Bisping feels disrespected he has to wait for the date as the champion. Whatever the reason, props if he wants to stay active and fight whoever to do so.

Ain't buying it, buddeh! Yer taking the easiest scrap for the biggest prize no matter when and where you weasel! You just want your money sooner, put pressure on GSP to get it!

What Bisping wants is irrelevant, the UFC isn't going to give Yoel the shot

I would gain much respect for him if this were truth

Machida is 1-3 in his last 4.
Kennedy hasn't won a fight since April 2014
He lost rounds 2 and 3 to Jacare, anyone with a brain can see that.
Neat win over Weidman

Let's get off the dudes dick.

So he doesn't deserve the title shot

Typical Sherdog

Yoel is a monster. Look at the level of competition too. Put down Kennedy, knocked Lyoto cold, beat Jacare, brutally knocked out Weidman. Who's who of former UFC or Strikeforce champs/contenders.

I'm a huge GSP fan but for St.-Pierre to come out of retirement into a division in which he's never fought and get a title shot before Yoel is a farce.

Um its Kennedy and he had to cheat in that match....... and a washed up undersized old slow Machida and Jacare beat him and he cheated in the Weidman fight and was getting outstruck and controlled by Chris till the Knee.

That Gif is hilarious its a fucking Ankle pick you dorks Do ho Cho did one to Cub off his fucking back lol

Yoel is a cheat in the worse way and I hope he does fight Bisping because like me Mike knows Yoel is beatable and Mikes style and pace is a nightmare for Yoel watersoaking, Stoolgate "tainted supliment taking " Romero.

Machida is 1-3 in his last 4.
Kennedy hasn't won a fight since April 2014
He lost rounds 2 and 3 to Jacare, anyone with a brain can see that.
Neat win over Weidman

Let's get off the dudes dick.

You get it. Nice to see someone else with a brain.

So he doesn't deserve the title shot

Typical Sherdog

No he doesn't IMO.

I think Jacare has a better claim to a TS then fucking Yoel. Hell if the Reaper beats Jacare I would say he also has a legitimate claim to leap frog Yoel to a TS.

Fuck Yoel

LOL. I was wondering what story the Bisping haters who have been crying about him ducking Romero would come up with. I guess the best they can do is "He's lying! :,("

Um its Kennedy and he had to cheat in that match....... and a washed up undersized old slow Machida and Jacare beat him and he cheated in the Weidman fight and was getting outstruck and controlled by Chris till the Knee.

That Gif is hilarious its a fucking Ankle pick you dorks Do ho Cho did one to Cub off his fucking back lol

Yoel is a cheat in the worse way and I hope he does fight Bisping because like me Mike knows Yoel is beatable and Mikes style and pace is a nightmare for Yoel watersoaking, Stoolgate "tainted supliment taking " Romero.

Was Lyoto washed up because Luke and Yoel beat him? Weidman must be washed up then by the same standard...

I know Yoel has done some shady stuff, but you can't deny the wins. Kennedy also held the glove when he rocked Yoel during that fight- not that it justifies stoolgate but there were some shennanigans on both ends in that bout. Also, Kennedy has a win over the current champ- outgrappled him and even outstruck him in a couple of rounds. Just cause a very talented Gastelum smashed him doesn't mean he wasn't high level. That was a big win.

A knockout win over Weidman is huge any way you cut it.

Yes, Jacare did very well in their fight and I thought it should have been a draw, but things happen. At the end of the day Yoel did a lot of damage to him in the first which is quite impressive since Jacare hasn't been notably hurt in a fight since the original Mousasi bout other than the Romero fight from what I can recall.

A lot of "fuck Bisping" and "fuck Romero" when it should be fuck GSP.

Guy comes back for a title shot on a division that he doesn't belong, to a title that if he wins he won't defend and wants SEVEN months to prepare?

He can go fuck himself. He's not worth the wait.

they need to get that shit in writing pronto. until then he's just saving face after the backlash of taking the GSP fight.

No he doesn't IMO.

I think Jacare has a better claim to a TS then fucking Yoel. Hell if the Reaper beats Jacare I would say he also has a legitimate claim to leap frog Yoel to a TS.

Fuck Yoel

Seriously?

"Fuck Yoel?"

Dude Yoel is the next in line THEN Jacare.. And Yoel has a win over Jacare no matter who THINKS who won that fights it's official and that's what matters in these things.

What's wrong with Yoel? Have you ACTUALLY SEEN him fight? He's like GSP but more exciting. Crazy shit he does.

How the hell can ANY mma fan feel otherwise? I honestly didn't think anybody like you even existed.. Yoel deserving next title shot and/or basically being considered the current unofficial MW champ feels as natural as water being wet..

Sherdog continues to abosultely blow my mind.. are there really people out there that think this?? what..the..fuck ????

edit:

seriously... what ???????????

EDIT AGAIN:

Im sorry. But what the honest fuck. Yoel is 8-0 in the MW division and has wins over Brunson, Kennedy, Machida, Jacare and Weidman.

Yoel is 8-0 in the MW division and has wins over Brunson, Kennedy, Machida, Jacare and Weidman.

Yoel is 8-0 in the MW division and has wins over Brunson, Kennedy, Machida, Jacare and Weidman.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Buddeh, GSP is the p4p GOAT but he wont even beat Bisping. And Bisping isnt even the best guy in that division. Rockhold, Yoel, Weidman, Jacare destroy him. Georges miscalculated in his risk assessment of Bisping.

Bisping spanked Rockhold recently so your statement is false.

No he doesn't IMO.

Fuck Yoel

Everybody just absorb this post.

Somebody actually believes this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoel_Romero

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Back