Bisping: If GSP wants to wait till September, Yoel can have his title shot

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 501827

GSP wants to wait till September or October, Bisping says if he wants to wait that long then hes going to give Yoel the shot. Not waiting for GSP.

giphy.gif

Props to him if he fights Romero but I will believe it when I see it.

After Yoel wins, GSP becomes too small for 185 and calls out Woodley.

Yoel is grossly overrated.

GSP will beat Bisping and go on to clear out the division.

#bleedat

#bleedat
Rockhold would destroy GSP. I don't think GSP would hold an advantage standing or on the ground.

Same with Jacare probably.

GSP had trouble with Hendricks! I'd assume the top MWs with good defensive grappling and powerful striking would pose the same problems to a greater extent...

Last edited:
6eb02411d298a86aa348c58f910d69a0_nod-approval-johnsons-approval-nod-gif_576-240.gif

But I'll believe it once it's official

WHAT? Holy fucking shit, if he actually means it, this man has balls of steel.

No way he risks that huge payday.

#bleedat

Buddeh, GSP is the p4p GOAT but he wont even beat Bisping. And Bisping isnt even the best guy in that division. Rockhold, Yoel, Weidman, Jacare destroy him. Georges miscalculated in his risk assessment of Bisping.

Rockhold would destroy GSP. I don't think GSP would hold an advantage standing or on the ground.

Same with Jacare probably.

GSP had trouble with Hendricks! I'd assume the top MWs with good defensive grappling and powerful striking would pose the same problems to a greater extent...

GSP is the greatest MMA wrestler in the history of the sport.

He'll stroll through the MW division.

Goat, even tho he's bluffing to rush Georges cause he knows Georges wants none of that Yoel

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that he knows the fight will be earlier than September cause I really can't imagine Bisping risking that fight. I don't think that it'll make him nearly as much money as he thinks it will, but it will be far more lucrative than the Romero whooping that he'd receive.

Please let us see Romero fight for the title

Good for him if it's true, but I don't believe him.

GSP is the greatest MMA wrestler in the history of the sport.

He'll stroll through the MW division.
Cockhold defended Weidman's wrestling pretty easily and if GSP did get him down, he's probably better enough on the ground to take control there anyway.

Jacare is definitely better on the ground to the point I'm doubtful GSP would want to take it there.

Good! I'd rather watch Bisping fight the #1 contender.

Last edited:
Back