Bisping: I could listen to Mike Perry speak all day

Your country is so small, you never learned to build to build a decent car.

English cars couldn't drive more than 10 miles without breaking down. That is if they'd even start. And the leaking... Shit, english machinery leaks more oil than the Exxon Valdez. And the wiring? You know why the british don't have the death penalty? Because Lucas wired their electric chair.

And as far as the rest of the world, us Americans welcome the rest of the world to kiss our ass. So pucker up, other countries. Get to it!
I don't know if they still teach history over there, but America is just a European colony.

I can watch Perry fight all day but can't stand hearing him talk for 2min. He sound like how he looks a dumb meat head nothing funny, witty, clever, insightful, interesting, just about how he can knock everyone in the world, I rather watch him do it.

I don't know if they still teach history over there, but America is just a European colony.
Actually we kicked your sissy boy asses. Twice. We own you.

AND THIS JUST IN: LENNOX LEWIS TO BE KNIGHTED BY THE QUEEN FOR BEING THE BEST AND MOST BRITISH BASTARD EVER! HOORAH TO LENNOX!

Let's make Perry co anchor of the Believe you Me Podcast!

Actually we kicked your sissy boy asses. Twice. We own you.

AND THIS JUST IN: LENNOX LEWIS TO BE KNIGHTED BY THE QUEEN FOR BEING THE BEST AND MOST BRITISH BASTARD EVER! HOORAH TO LENNOX!

Actually you woulda lost to the English if it werent for the French.

I bet you're poor, eh?

You probably don't even have a car! Or a garage to keep it in!

In this, the finest country in the world, we have tropical areas, desert area, mountains, snow, rainy areas, it's pretty much the only decent place to live. We have everything here, including manufacturing, good food. proper dental care, oh, we have a craft on Mars, and we've been to the moon.

When did britain go to the moon?

Oh... never.... yeah....

And yet you seem to be lonely, drinking British ale in your mums swimming pool.

Your trolling is top notch though, you had me rustled yesterday.

Your country is so small, you never learned to build to build a decent car.

English cars couldn't drive more than 10 miles without breaking down. That is if they'd even start. And the leaking... Shit, english machinery leaks more oil than the Exxon Valdez. And the wiring? You know why the british don't have the death penalty? Because Lucas wired their electric chair.

And as far as the rest of the world, us Americans welcome the rest of the world to kiss our ass. So pucker up, other countries. Get to it!
Cars? Are you fucking shitting me? The British have built some of the finest cars in history, Aston Martin, Bentley, rolls Royce, jaguar, land rover all British, as for British engineering that TV you sit your fat arse in front of all day, it was invented by a Brit, I've seen some ignorant troll posts on this site but this has to be the best. What an ignorant fucktard.

And yet you seem to be lonely, drinking British ale in your mums swimming pool.

Your trolling is top notch though, you had me rustled yesterday.
In American we live in our own homes.

We have enough houses to live on our own. Don't have to live on the dole with our parents.

Cars? Are you fucking shitting me? The British have built some of the finest cars in history, Aston Martin, Bentley, rolls Royce, jaguar, land rover all British, as for British engineering that TV you sit your fat arse in front of all day, it was invented by a Brit, I've seen some ignorant troll posts on this site but this has to be the best. What an ignorant fucktard.
They are unreliable crap. Very unreliable. Bad carbs, bad wiring, leaky.

Their bikes too. I had a garage full of Nortons, BSAs, and Triumphs when I was young. Leaky, unreliable crap.

Every single car you mentioned leaks oil, has electrical problems, and just lacks the toughness a car should have. If it don't run, it ain't no good, you moron.

The british automobile industry went out of business because even the english couldn't stomach those hunks of shit constantly breaking down.

Back