Bisping: I could listen to Mike Perry speak all day

He british, you unemployed yellow toothed asshole.

I'm sure there are many things you don't understand. Besides dental hygiene, of course.

All that living on the dole and dreary weather has rotted your already tiny brain.

It must suck to live in a shitty country like yours.
He was also celebrated as the first british heavyweight champion since 1899, you mongoloid.

Lewis then became the first British world heavyweight champion since Bob Fitzsimmons lost the title on 9 June 1899.

You could just look that up on the internet, if you weren't so inbred and frail.

I'm sure there are many things you don't understand. Besides dental hygiene, of course.

All that living on the dole and dreary weather has rotted your already tiny brain.

I see you're trying to get me riled up. It's nearly working.

Us brits see the realness in Platinum. We are over represented in the Nation considering typical sherdog demographics.

I don't give a shit where he was born you fucking clown - he repped Canada in the Olympics so he's Canadian to me and to many other older boxing fans.

No wonder you're stupid, you're british.

Even dumber than Australians.
I know you guys wanna go at it, but I think the point being made was that Lewis had a Canadian accent :D of course it got watered down by the Jamaican and English accents. No need to fight over it.

I know you guys wanna go at it, but I think the point being made was that Lewis had a Canadian accent :D of course it got watered down by the Jamaican and English accents. No need to fight over it.

I totally forgot the point of it all...I've been too busy frantically brushing my gnashers while on jobsearch.com

Bisping is from Manchester in the north of England, Lennox Lewis is from London in the south, it's like comparing some with a thick NY accent to a hillbilly
Bisping was born in Cyprus and grew up in Clitheroe (Lancashire) not Manchester.

just a small detail, but you're absolutely right about the differences in accents.

I see you're trying to get me riled up. It's nearly working.
It must be depressing to live in a little dingy wet country.

Many of our states are bigger than your whole island.

It's sunny and warm in American today. I think I'll go into my back yard and swim a few laps in my pool.

Maybe drink a few Samuel Smith's nut brown ales afterwards.

Well no, I used to live in Canada.

Canadians talk like we do.

Lewis has a british accent.

It must be depressing to live in a little dingy wet country.

Many of our states are bigger than your whole island.

It's sunny and warm in American today. I think I'll go into my back yard and swim a few laps in my pool.

Maybe drink a few Samuel Smith's nut brown ales afterwards.

No I love it here. It was a beautiful warm (by our standards) day that I spent cheering on my brother-in-law in his first triathlon.

Big states make what better exactly?

You don't deserve to drink such a fine ale you bellend.

I don't give a shit where he was born you fucking clown - he repped Canada in the Olympics so he's Canadian to me and to many other older boxing fans.
I have always been English, ever since I emigrated from England and since the kids in Canada beat me up at the age of 12 for having an East London Cockney accent. I thank them for the Cockney taunts because the beatings turned me on to boxing. But on a serious note, Canada has been kind to me.” - Lennox Lewis

I agree. He seems very natural and relaxed. On the other hand you have Rockhold. He's so awkward and "effortfull" when he's "promoting".

I have always been English, ever since I emigrated from England and since the kids in Canada beat me up at the age of 12 for having an East London Cockney accent. I thank them for the Cockney taunts because the beatings turned me on to boxing. But on a serious note, Canada has been kind to me.” - Lennox Lewis

Nope - not having it haha

Bisping was born in Cyprus and grew up in Clitheroe (Lancashire) not Manchester.

just a small detail, but you're absolutely right about the differences in accents.
He's billed as being from Manchester England so that's why I went with it

No I love it here. It was a beautiful warm (by our standards) day that I spent cheering on my brother-in-law in his first triathlon.

Big states make what better exactly?

You don't deserve to drink such a fine ale you bellend.
I bet you're poor, eh?

You probably don't even have a car! Or a garage to keep it in!

In this, the finest country in the world, we have tropical areas, desert area, mountains, snow, rainy areas, it's pretty much the only decent place to live. We have everything here, including manufacturing, good food. proper dental care, oh, we have a craft on Mars, and we've been to the moon.

When did britain go to the moon?

Oh... never.... yeah....

Michael The Count Bisping is the greatest British athlete that ever lived or will live.

I've been waiting for this thread. LOL, took you all long enough.
Bisping is entertaining and I agree with him about Perry....he is entertaining.

I bet you're poor, eh?

You probably don't even have a car! Or a garage to keep it in!

In this, the finest country in the world, we have tropical areas, desert area, mountains, snow, rainy areas, it's pretty much the only decent place to live. We have everything here, including manufacturing, good food. proper dental care, oh, we have a craft on Mars, and we've been to the moon.

When did britain go to the moon?

Oh... never.... yeah....
what is this crap? who cares about all the achievements of other people, they aren't yours. You're even taking credit for what land your parents fucked each other on .... seriously attitudes like this are why most of the world thinks Americans are a joke. The moon landing? some guys you'll never meet landed on a dusty rock in space .... woooooo!

what is this crap? who cares about all the achievements of other people, they aren't yours. You're even taking credit for what land your parents fucked each other on .... seriously attitudes like this are why most of the world thinks Americans are a joke. The moon landing? some guys you'll never meet landed on a dusty rock in space .... woooooo!
Typical Conor nuthugger!

Ha! Your boy lost to Floyd, get over it!

Loser!!!!

Your country is so small, you never learned to build to build a decent car.

English cars couldn't drive more than 10 miles without breaking down. That is if they'd even start. And the leaking... Shit, english machinery leaks more oil than the Exxon Valdez. And the wiring? You know why the british don't have the death penalty? Because Lucas wired their electric chair.

And as far as the rest of the world, us Americans welcome the rest of the world to kiss our ass. So pucker up, other countries. Get to it!

Back