Bisping: I could listen to Mike Perry speak all day

????
perry is not a duck if anything all these wws are avoiding him like the plague. He just called Lawler out. Bisbing would never call Romero, Whitaker or Weidman out.
Bisping is UFC veteran that has long history of coming up short against the elite MW's at the moment. The only very clear exception from that "rule" was @UFC 199

While Perry has Zero WW elite experience, apparently he wanna get some.

I love Bisping's accent.

Most British guys talk like sissy boys. Bisping sounds like a badass.

Even Lennox Lewis had kind of a Nancy boy voice, but damn was he a great boxer.

He was Canadian you fuckwit

the headline after Lewis beat Tyson was...

"The rapist, ear biter, gouger reduced to a wreck by a softly spoken bloke who loves his mummy"

:D

Last edited:
Perry is an extraordinarily skilled talker, no doubt.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I could listen to bisping shut up all day

tumblr_mju4a5aJGI1r5k1n4o1_500.gif

Bisping is UFC veteran that has long history of coming up short against the elite MW's at the moment. The only very clear exception from that "rule" was @UFC 199

While Perry has Zero WW elite experience, apparently he wanna get some.
I agree, Bisping is a legendary Champion.

Lewis was born on 2 September 1965, in London, England to parents born in Jamaica.[4] At birth he weighed 4.8 kg (10 lb 10 oz), and was given the name Lennox by the doctor, who said he looked like a Lennox.[5] Lewis moved to Kitchener, Ontario, Canada in 1977 at the age of 12

He was born in England, you cuntbag.

Typical uninformed sherdog idiot.

Lewis was born on 2 September 1965, in London, England to parents born in Jamaica.[4] At birth he weighed 4.8 kg (10 lb 10 oz), and was given the name Lennox by the doctor, who said he looked like a Lennox.[5] Lewis moved to Kitchener, Ontario, Canada in 1977 at the age of 12

He was born in England, you cuntbag.

Typical uninformed sherdog idiot.

I don't give a shit where he was born you fucking clown - he repped Canada in the Olympics so he's Canadian to me and to many other older boxing fans.

????
perry is not a duck if anything all these wws are avoiding him like the plague. He just called Lawler out. Bisbing would never call Romero, Whitaker or Weidman out.

Champs don't generally call out fighters who recently lost.

And he was supposed to fight Whitaker but got hurt.

If anything, Whitaker is now ducking the real champ.

I don't give a shit where he was born you fucking clown - he repped Canada in the Olympics so he's Canadian to me and to many other older boxing fans.
He british, you unemployed yellow toothed asshole.

I'm sure there are many things you don't understand. Besides dental hygiene, of course.

All that living on the dole and dreary weather has rotted your already tiny brain.

It must suck to live in a shitty country like yours.

Back