Bisping got put to sleep vs GSP...

MMAandBOXINGfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Okay I think most of us can agree that any of the top 10 at 185 would beat Bisping okay.... But GSP actually finished him and it was inside 3 rounds. That's more impressive than simply beating him. So since we all know at this point most of the the top 10 would beat him, who else would finish Bisping?

gastellum would probably knock bisping out cold in the first minute or two if they ever fought.

Last edited:
Bisping should decision Vitor in a "retirement fight" in London

Last edited:
Okay I think most of us can agree that any of the top 10 at 185 would beat Bisping okay.... But GSP actually finished him and it was inside 3 rounds. That's more impressive than simply beating him. So since we all know at this point most of the the top 10 would beat him, who else would finish Bisping?
you are invoking illogical mma math

basically what im saying is everyone says so and so can beat bisping. most everyone in the top 10 can beat bisping. ok cool im sure they can i think the same thing. but how many can actually finish him? how many can actually put him to sleep without the rep having to " step in and save him from more damage ".

basically what im saying is everyone says so and so can beat bisping. most everyone in the top 10 can beat bisping. ok cool im sure they can i think the same thing. but how many can actually finish him? how many can actually put him to sleep without the rep having to " step in and save him from more damage ".

are u really asking this again?

are u really asking this again?
yo dont respond if you dont like it. simple as that. the stupid shit we all see on sherdog and your asking me if im asking this again? really? yea im asking again. go away.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26958-1385050742-12.gif

u know what, im sorry rb3b3.... i was responding to elbowsanwhiches and i fkd up by not replying to him directly. blah my bad.

Bisping's entire reign was a sham. He even inadvertently caused Mousasi to leave the UFC because of the obviousness of it all. He even got KO-ed by an Anderson Silva with the yips. It's fairly safe to say he'd be finished by most of the top 10, which is clearly why he avoided them.

Rockhold finished him in 2?
Vitor on TRT in 2?
Hendo at a decent age in 2?
Gastelum in 1.

I believe Whittaker, Jacare, Romero all finish him within 2, 3 at the latest.

Bisping was a friggen tough SOB though, he could take a beating but at this point in career (the one gsp fought) and the killers thst the top 5 are. I see them all finishing him quicker.

Back