Bisping: Georges St-Pierre "looks like he’s been impregnated by an alien.”

I got IP banned a few years ago for talking about GSP. I tried to make a new account and I got banned in like 2 hours and the mod left a rant calling me a piece of shit etc as the reason I got banned lol
Stay classy mods lol jeez

Great now Georges is gonna have night terrors again

Thanks Bisping.

oh my gosh.

only 1X in 16 yrs has God ever lead me to a Sherdog signature i really needed to read.

thank you ma'am.

more genuinely than you can imagine.

oh my gosh.

only 1X in 16 yrs has God ever lead me to a Sherdog signature i really needed to read.

thank you ma'am.

more genuinely than you can imagine.

Drop dead Fred right?!

Bisping: Georges St-Pierre "looks like he’s been impregnated by an alien.”

How can´t you love this guy ?

Yeah Buddeh!!! You are the best troll in the business...

I got IP banned a few years ago for talking about GSP. I tried to make a new account and I got banned in like 2 hours and the mod left a rant calling me a piece of shit etc as the reason I got banned lol

That is when old bitter men like Computer Fogie were mods. He would ban everyone in this thread. Glad people like him are gone.

Ask @That209 what a vindictive bitch Fogey was.

Last edited:
C-XiggGUMAAqqht.jpg

I like how his pet spider thing is on a leash.

If you look at pics of arnold, back when he competed, his gut never ever protruded out...Of course, guys back then didn't do nearly the drugs guys do today...

Also the drugs were different... Lots of needles today. HGH Gut because the insulin needle goes into the belly, that's the injection site.

I think Arnold was on Dbol and the orals back then. Probably wasn't injecting anything into his gut. What the fuck do I know. My bro steroids science contribute.

<{gspressed}>

Sad GSP haters... you guys are mad because your favorite fighter pissed hot but GSP never did (while doing all he could to enforce rules against PEDs)? ^^

So much salt. And so many "experts" stating that "well DUH obviously every fighter ever was on roid, get a clue n00bz" when 12 years ago the same kind of lemmings would tell you that about 10% of MMA fighters are roiding, only bad guys like Ken & Tito, most MMArtists have more honor than that.
(funny that Tito never got popped with all the accusations, "look a the size of his head!111!!")

Yep, that was the consensus. It took Overeem for them to open their eyes, and now they're acting like they were savy all this time. Liars.

And St-Pierre hasn't competed in 3 years, and comes back to challenge the champion in a heavier weight class.
Massive class, massive balls.
Top 2 best ambassador for the sport ever (tied with Fedor).

WAR GSP, UFC GOAT <{Joewithit}>
Fuck the haters

Also the drugs were different... Lots of needles today. HGH Gut because the insulin needle goes into the belly, that's the injection site.

I think Arnold was on Dbol and the orals back then. Probably wasn't injecting anything into his gut. What the fuck do I know. My bro steroids science contribute.

Arnold was on test and deca, with some dball thrown in...I don't think simply injecting into your gut is going to make it huge...

It almost looks like palumboism, will be interesting to see how he looks closer to the fight.

What if your abs get huge, does that happen from that? Just speculating...

I know there's the HGH gut thing, but what about if your abs just get huge regardless?

HGH use causes hyperplasia of tissue cells in the organs, making it distend towards the abdominal wall.

Checking out another mans body when you're a grown man is quite frankly very indicative of your sexuality...

Is that what it is? I thought it was to look for tell tale signs of certain PED usage in a sport that's been riddled with PEDs.

Back