Bisping: Georges St-Pierre "looks like he’s been impregnated by an alien.”

I got banned years ago for accusing shamrock of doing roids and ducking tank Abbott but its ok to trash gsp lmao

This is WME Sherdog now. Cry more.

fucking Bisping... that anal probe joke had be laughing and I love Georges to death.

This is why I love/hate/despise/adore Bisping

Sherdog where you can say anybody's on steroids and no yellow card. Fighter bash all day no yellow card.

3-4 years ago i sad "lacheetah" in reference to Machida's fighting style and got yellowed.

Soft mods are soft now

lmao, the only time I got carded was because I called him a cheeta a few years ago.

2VfecQ1.gif

“I don’t know what’s going on, to be quite frank,” the UFC middleweight champion said. “But he looks like he’s been impregnated by an alien.”

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/4/2...e-looks-like-hes-been-impregnated-by-an-alien

The Mayo Clinic and John Hopkins medical center both list about ten causes for distended stomach, everything from weak stomach muscles to serious diseases. Interestingly enough even top level bodybuilders who admit to using HGH are now coming to the conclusion that a big stomach has more to do with overeating than HGH.

Now given a choice between believing what two of the best research hospitals in the world say about distended stomach, and what Internet Bro Science says, I'm going with the research hospitals (and its not even close).

So if that picture is real (and not just him breathing into his stomach), then he should get it checked out before taking a fight. Bisping on the other hand would probably be better off not bringing it up - if GSP has health problems, it'll weaken him for his fight.

You realize most of these go with serious health troubles were your extended stomach is the least of your problems. The peer group we are talking about are healthy professional athletes!
No one trains or does pro sports with Crohns disease, kidney Stones, pregnancy:D, all the inflammatory diseases! , ovarian cancer....etc. And I love Ascites: Yeah watch someone with ascites. Not really an athlete look.

Its really funny how the topic gets changed to "uuuh dont harass these poor maybe deathly ill athletes. They could have Premenstrual Syndrom or Cystic Fibrosis. Whereas those poor souls sit at home and take their PED breakfast.

could just mean he's been lifting a lot. People who dead lift develop big abs/guts for stability.

Well this is one of the funniest comments I've heard bisping make. Whatever the situation is GsP does not look good. When's this fight ever going to happen anyways...

You realize most of these go with serious health troubles were your extended stomach is the least of your problems. The peer group we are talking about are healthy professional athletes!
No one trains or does pro sports with Crohns disease, kidney Stones, pregnancy:D, all the inflammatory diseases! , ovarian cancer....etc. And I love Ascites: Yeah watch someone with ascites. Not really an athlete look.

Its really funny how the topic gets changed to "uuuh dont harass these poor maybe deathly ill athletes. They could have Premenstrual Syndrom or Cystic Fibrosis. Whereas those poor souls sit at home and take their PED breakfast.

I was just answering the question asked: what else (besides HGH/insulin) can cause distended stomach. And while some clearly can't apply to GSP (pregnancy for instance, unless the aliens who abducted him have some pretty weird science), some of the others are as likely as HGH/insulin, for which there is basically no medical research which shows they produce distended stomachs - and even top level body builders are debating that link (opinions have changed dramatically the last few years on that - read up on the reactions to Schwartzenegger's comment about big bellied body builders).

Its somewhat amusing to read people rightly skeptical about medical research (the body is very complex), but who believe unproven bro-science (HGH etc). I'd suggest being equally skeptical about both, its much higher percentage.

And actually, there have been top level professional athletes who've played with some very serious illnesses (various cancers including Hodgkin's disease, multiple sclerosis, various heart problems, parasites, diverticulitis right off the top of my head - and it appears Serena Williams has played pro-tennis while pregnant).

Top level athletes aren't automatically healthy in terms of illness. Its actually pretty interesting to read up on it, and some of it is quite surprising. You can be fit and a world class athlete while being ill, especially with the first stages of the illness. Read up on Lou Gehrig for a very interesting example of a much better athlete than GSP, in a much more competitive sport.

Sherdog where you can say anybody's on steroids and no yellow card. Fighter bash all day no yellow card.

3-4 years ago i sad "lacheetah" in reference to Machida's fighting style and got yellowed.

Soft mods are soft now
Yes, and they even allow threads on men fucking other men for money. Sad state of affairs really.

Back