Bisping DESTROYS Megan Olivi on Camera

Bisping better be careful or her five-foot-nothing husband will kick his ass!
Not that far fetched, as rumor is, Bisping got his ass pretzeled up in sparring bitd by a few TAM guys..

Not trying to be a white knight but that was a dick move, he shoulda at least smiled at her to let her know that he was just messing around.

lol nope .. wouldn't be as savage

Do you mean that you would move in with her, promise to contribute to the rent, and then not contribute to her rent?

Or do you envision a situation where you steal her purse and buy a bunch of shit on the home shopping network and reeblok gear using her her credit card and then make her pay for it AND not even use the stuff you bought?

Are these what you meant?

Or maybe you can get a puppy, and let her get super attached to the puppy and then never let her see the puppy? That kind of destroyed?
You’re a godamned monster.

That's a question that has been asked numerous times but no one has ever managed to find the answer. This would be a worthy addition to the greatest unsolved mysteries of the world.
Nah, that just envy and self doubt in how you stack up as a man to let a thing like that bother you. You don't worry about how other guys that you feel you should rank higher than in life are getting better looking women than you.
Learning to be likable, develop a personality, get in shape and take pride in your appearance and hygiene, have the confidence to approach those women you find desirable, etc.

These are all things to put energy into much more than worrying and being bitter about another man and the success he has with attractive women regardless of what sherdog tells you shouldn't be attainable to him.

I really like Bisping on his podcast but he seems like a jerk almost everywhere else.

I get he was trying to be funny but that's just rude and uncalled for. So cool to be a classless ass these days...
Ahahahahahah

This is fighting. If she cant take it go find a more gentle sport

Do you mean that you would move in with her, promise to contribute to the rent, and then not contribute to her rent?

Or do you envision a situation where you steal her purse and buy a bunch of shit on the home shopping network and reeblok gear using her her credit card and then make her pay for it AND not even use the stuff you bought?

Or maybe you can get a puppy, and let her get super attached to the puppy and then never let her see the puppy? That kind of destroyed?
<Huh2>

You remind me of Boring Sean Monahan here lol.

How the fook did Benevidez land her

Confidence. He has it. You nerds don't. I don't care how tall you are, women still expect you to take the initiative and make all the moves.

Her buttocks are sublime.

If either of them go broke in the next few years, this is an adult film feature title I'd likely watch.

Wow, you want to see a pasty, ugly English man, with a fucked up eye, in his birthday suit?

You sir, are King of All Shertards.

Back