Bisping called out Holloway for looking off:

He shouldn't be stoned or drunk this early before a fight. He should be sober and cutting weight.

Remember a fighter by the name of TJ Grant? He was next in line for a LW title shot. He suffered a concussion in training. Never got the title shot. Never fought AGAIN. Sad if Max never fights again. He looked terrible.lazy bastards here is the interview.

Last edited:
This is actually pretty sad, clearly isn't a weight cut thing. Look at how guys like DC and Johnny Hendricks look and talk when they're struggling with a weight cut, this is completely different. He's definitely concussed.

I wonder what’s up with Holloway? Hope he’s not banged up too bad, maybe he got KO’d in training.

Glad this fight was cancelled after seeing this. I wouldn't want to see Brian "TRT City" Ortega win the belt like that.

I wonder what’s up with Holloway? Hope he’s not banged up too bad, maybe he got KO’d in training.
Getting KO'd in training that close to fight time? Irresponsible. Stupid. You don't spar hard let alone spar at all that close to fight time. After a KO, you should be ok after a couple days. Not speaking like you're drunk or just had a stroke.

I saw an interview he did with Megan Olivi where he looked really out of it. Out of it as in, this dude is either BAKED, or super duper tired and hasn’t slept in three days. His eyes were low and he just looked done.

Then I heard he news and immediately thought back to that interview. Oh and the open workout. I get it’s an open workout but the dude was seriously going about 7% on those pads.

The part when he goes "ha ha ha" to bisping is so bizarre

This was extremely obvious even from the Olivi interview. I was just hoping that he was baked out of his mind.

He looks heavily sedated in that interview. something clearly wrong with him. this sucks.. i was looking forward to that fight

It seriously looks like he's had a small stroke :(

I called it on the first embedded episode dude was at the airport looking like it was weight cut day. I was like wow I thought max had a hard time making weight

He’s Hawaiian. Don’t they all basically talk with that kind of stoned, not serious almost totally out of it tone of voice?

It's fun to hack on people and all that but we just lost one of the best bouts of the year...

227 better come to fruition!

Nobody is surprised. You can’t even get overly excited about any card anymore. Always something is happening at the last minute and screwing up events. It doesn’t stop.

DuuudeI I'm glad he can't fight.. could clearly see it as well. I just thought he was stoned.

That would have been a disaster having him in the cage getting even more hurt against a guy like Ortega.

Back