Bisping beats any version of Anderson Silva

It is (by definition) impossible for a fighter at a lighter weight to "duck" a fighter at a higher weight class. Typical shertarded nonsensical nit-wittery.

1*eFjpoz8lhNKyd8XcSWv2OA.jpeg

rewatching the fight, its hard not to think that Bisping beats any version of Anderson.
...r

no way. the old Silva would have made Bisping look like Forrest...a skilled fighter, but one who was in way over his head.

the old Silva was there to not only win, but to outclass his opponents. now he seems to give zero fucks about winning and displays only the odd glimpse of that old killer instinct. instead, he just fucks around by point fighting and playing with new techniques, in what seems to be little more than a sparring session for him.

it's not just an age thing either...his attitude is entirely different, IMHO.

Bisping was lucky to face a much older Anderson. Fair play to him he got the win but an earlier version of The Spider would have destroyed him in a round

Nah. If old man Wanderlei Silva was out working him, Anderson Silva would've lit him up easily.

He barely won when they did fight, if at all. He only could beat that Anderson. Put it this way, the fight starts a second earlier or a minute later, which if you understand space time you can grasp, Bisping doesn't win shit.

no way. the old Silva would have made Bisping look like Forrest...a skilled fighter, but one who was in way over his head.

the old Silva was there to not only win, but to outclass his opponents. now he seems to give zero fucks about winning and displays only the odd glimpse of that old killer instinct. instead, he just fucks around by point fighting and playing with new techniques, in what seems to be little more than a sparring session for him.

it's not just an age thing either...his attitude is entirely different, IMHO.

He is a true mixed martial artist. Points are for gamers.

Aggressive accurate accuracy Matrix Anderson would wreck Bisping. Jazz hands pelvic thrust dancing clowning Anderson would lose.

TL:DR after seeing you wanting me to tell you about him being the GOAT. You talk about fools yet mentions the word GOAT. lol. lost all creditability.

Lol sorry i cant see a correlation in your dumb logic, GOAT = Greatest Of All Time, it was a rhetocial statement not neccessarily directed at you but in general because of the large base following AS has as the GOAT...

But sure try and run with that, lol.

Even brunson was out striking Silva. What bisping did to old man silva is not impressive at all. Not the mention he got KTFO and was brought back to life.

Silva in his prime was a striking god. Bisping wouldnt even touch him.

rewatching the fight, its hard not to think that Bisping beats any version of Anderson.

Bisping was outclassing him with relative ease before that knee, even after the knee he beat him decisively.

His basics are better than Anderson, and once Anderson knew that his goofing around wouldn’t work he had nothing to offer

Am I suppose to take you seriously, you're a Gsp fanboy, the guy that duck Anderson Sillva. There's no point for you to watch any fights, you obviously dont know shit about striking.

Try read the reply, that I replied to.

Claiming AS did nothing but landing a knee, is just not true, and he did alot of damage often in the last minute of a round, including a front kick to the face.

I didnt say anything about bisping not dropping him or any of that... focus on the reply i replied to...So gee thanks for telling me bisping was dropping him - as if that has any relevance to what i just said and to the reply i was replying to...
I acknowledged that Anderson had a couple of other moments. Try reading my reply too.
I just said that they weren’t enough. Anderson relies a lot on his goofing around and the mind games in the octagon, Bisping is so gamed that this didn’t affect him. Once Anderson couldn’t get him out of his game he had nothing

is this before or after Anderson was figured out? If before then Anderson more than likely KO round 1. If after then Anderson still takes it i believe.

Am I suppose to take you seriously, you're a Gsp fanboy, the guy that duck Anderson Sillva. There's no point for you to watch any fights, you obviously dont know shit about striking.
GSP ducked Silva
Silva ducked JBJ
JBJ ducked Cain
It goes on
When GSP was the champ there was always a strong number 1 contender, now granted he should’ve faced Silva but if we’ll say he ducked him then we should say this about all dominant champs who didn’t fight the champs of the higher divisions. Including Silva

Anderson basically TKO'ed Bisping with that flying knee. Anderson got screwed in that fight.

GSP ducked Silva
Silva ducked JBJ
JBJ ducked Cain
It goes on
When GSP was the champ there was always a strong number 1 contender, now granted he should’ve faced Silva but if we’ll say he ducked him then we should say this about all dominant champs who didn’t fight the champs of the higher divisions. Including Silva

The Ufc never hype up Silva vs Jbj as much as Gsp vs Silva. Silva also hinted he was willing to fight Jon Jones, but he ended up losing to Weidman, so get your facts straight. I was right after all, you're a Gsp fanboy, making a thread so your idol can look good. You're a sad human being.

The Ufc never hype up Silva vs Jbj as much as Gsp vs Silva. Silva also hinted he was willing to fight Jon Jones, but he ended up losing to Weidman, so get your facts straight. I was right after all, you're a Gsp fanboy, making a thread so your idol can look good. You're a sad human being.
Lol I’m a sad human being because of a thread? Don’t be a drama queen
I don’t remember Silva saying he wants to fight Jones, he did the usual ducking by claiming they’re all of a sudden best friends

But even if he said so, GSP said the same thing, at the end of the day he didn’t fight him. (He said he needs time to put weight properly then he’ll fight him)

LOL
the fact so many haters are still triggered on how Silva made top fighters look like amateurs is proof enough they know Bisping would have no chance against Prime Silva.

the relentlessly bash SIlva, but the very fact they keep trying shows they fail.

What top fighters?

Back