Bisping beats any version of Anderson Silva

lol Bisping couldn't even beat Anderson in his prime if Anderson had both hands tied behind his back.

Yup, agree'd.

Anderson needed Bisping to be distracted in order to land anything significant, without Herb fucking up the mouth piece fiasco, Andy wouldnt of landed that knee.

It wasnt illegal but it was cheap. Ive never seen a fighter attack another fighter while the ref is getting him his mouth piece, again its on Herb because Ref's call time for the mouth piece to be replaced, but Andy knew exactlt what he was doing.

Dirty cheats gonna do what they do best.
Bisping against Jorge

1 DQ and 1 fluke.... His loss vs Wiedman came at 37
Apparently you don't know as much about Silva as you think, given that Silva lost to Daiju Takase via Triangle Choke in 2003 (his 28 year old loss) and was on his way to losing a decision against Chonan before getting submitted (his 29 year old loss).

"[Silva] needs to turn it up a notch or he's going to lose this fight." - Bas Rutten, during the Chonan vs. Silva commentary.

His DQ loss to Okami happened when he was 30 (going on 31) years old, and I specifically referred to his losses when he was 28-29 years old.

Did you see Bisping vs Wand?

A few years earlier and Bisping would have left the octagon in a body bag.

USADA a few years earlier wouldve ko'ed Anderson out of the sport before he even got to natty Bisping.

Victory is sweet

Bisping >>>>> Anderson

Yeah

Prime Anderson KOs GSP cold. GSP ducked prime AS.

Lol at "prime" Anderson

When you're juicing throughout your 30s the whole prime concept kinda goes out the window

USADA a few years earlier wouldve ko'ed Anderson out of the sport before he even got to natty Bisping.

Victory is sweet

Bisping >>>>> Anderson

I agree that Anderson was probably juiced to the gills a few years ago, but I think the disparity in skill is so great Anderson would have still murdered him clean.

Bisping has definitely gotten better but no chance he beats the hungry Anderson who killed Leben, Irvin, Griffin, Franklin etc. You're just trying to be controversial or you're just stupid

Yeah

Prime Anderson KOs GSP cold. GSP ducked prime AS.

Nope prime Andy ducked GSP.

First potential fight was called off because of Andy's horrible performance verse Maia.

2nd fight was called because GSP wanted extra testing, so Andy fought Bonnar instead.

I agree that Anderson was probably juiced to the gills a few years ago, but I think the disparity in skill is so great Anderson would have still murdered him clean.

Lol Well done for not taking the bait.

And youre right, skillwise Anderson >>>>>>> Bisping.

But Bisping deserves more respect than he gets, and its a great feather in his cap having that W over Anderson on his record, and Andy deserves that black eye for being (likely) a career roider.

Lol at "prime" Anderson

When you're juicing throughout your 30s the whole prime concept kinda goes out the window

uhh....no.
Prime was his best technical and physical period. If it had juice or not is irrelevant, as all his colleagues were on it.

Nope prime Andy ducked GSP.

First potential fight was called off because of Andy's horrible performance verse Maia.

2nd fight was called because GSP wanted extra testing, so Andy fought Bonnar instead.

<36>

Lol Well done for not taking the bait.

And youre right, skillwise Anderson >>>>>>> Bisping.

But Bisping deserves more respect than he gets, and its a great feather in his cap having that W over Anderson on his record, and Andy deserves that black eye for being (likely) a career roider.

full

Lol only a fool uses visual damage in order to judge a fight, its common knowledge some fighters mark up easier than others.

Now let me clarify what i meant by significant, because obviously your too dense to understand.

I did not mean Anderson Silva only landed 1 significant strike the entire match" i meant he only landed 1 strike that was significant enough to change the outcome of the round/fight.

Now i never said Bisping dominated AS either, i scored it 3-2 Bisping, but Bisping clearly showed he was the better striker. Luckily for you he does have pillow fists, or AS wouldve been KO'd again, but then again thats why AS hand picked a pillow fisted striker whose was barely top 10 and who didnt have a chin as his return fight from his suspension.

Just like the last time he fought before that, he fought against a pillow fisted retired WW striker who had no wrestling and only moves forward as his opponent, but dont let that fool you, AS was so scared of Nick he was caught doping on 2 seperate occassions with multiple substances.

Tell me again hows he's the GOAT lol

TL:DR after seeing you wanting me to tell you about him being the GOAT. You talk about fools yet mentions the word GOAT. lol. lost all creditability.

Back