Bisping beats any version of Anderson Silva

Prime Anderson stiffens prime Bisping and prime GSP in the same night.

You see how any Anderson thread gets flooded with GSP nuthuggers who are also, coincidentally (lol), Anderson haters?

rewatching the fight, its hard not to think that Bisping beats any version of Anderson.

Bisping was outclassing him with relative ease before that knee, even after the knee he beat him decisively.

His basics are better than Anderson, and once Anderson knew that his goofing around wouldn’t work he had nothing to offer
<{cruzshake}>

You see how any Anderson thread gets flooded with GSP nuthuggers who are also, coincidentally (lol), Anderson haters?
Deep down, GSP nuthuggers know that Anderson > GSP

They should just admit it

Let’s ignore the fact that that version of Silva actually knocked him out during that fight.

Yup, agree'd.

Anderson needed Bisping to be distracted in order to land anything significant, without Herb fucking up the mouth piece fiasco, Andy wouldnt of landed that knee.

It wasnt illegal but it was cheap. Ive never seen a fighter attack another fighter while the ref is getting him his mouth piece, again its on Herb because Ref's call time for the mouth piece to be replaced, but Andy knew exactlt what he was doing.

Dirty cheats gonna do what they do best.
Wouldnt have*

Yeah

Prime Anderson KOs GSP cold. GSP ducked prime AS.
A 28-29 year old Silva lost twice. It's funny how people consider Silva's MMA prime to be past his physical prime; and I'm not suggesting you're one of these people.

GSP talking about he has to reconsidering his whole career if he wants to move up..... He sure was quick to reconsider his career when moving up for Bisping

A 28-29 year old Silva lost twice. It's funny how people consider Silva's MMA prime to be past his physical prime; and I'm not suggesting you're one of these people.

Not all athletes peak at the same age. Take marathon runners for example: they tend to peak in their early 30s. Also, Silva didn't have the privilege of training in the best gyms and most complete camps early in his career. The way he learned and implemented grappling during his prime is a testament to how good he really is, and an amazing improvement at a late stage in his career.

Silva haters like @Perrichet love to bring up these early losses, but forget he subbed Hendo and Chael and nobody managed to GNP him effectively.

GSP wanted nothing to do with Silva in 2009.

1 DQ and 1 fluke.... His loss vs Wiedman came at 37

GSP talking about he has to reconsidering his whole career if he wants to move up..... He sure was quick to reconsider his career when moving up for Bisping

And "other ways to do things" he found. Ducked the stricter period of testing, saw a sitting duck holding the MW belt, came back for a cash grab easy fight, called in sick and ducked the legitimate contenders at MW.

He is truly a genius.

Did you watch the fight? Bisping was dropping him, outstriking him and other than the cheap knee and a couple of other shots Anderson had nothing to offer.
I don’t remember the last time Bisping dropped any man with a single punch (other than Luke)
Bisping can get caught ofc and its Anderson Silva but Bisping should win most of the time.
Try read the reply, that I replied to.

Claiming AS did nothing but landing a knee, is just not true, and he did alot of damage often in the last minute of a round, including a front kick to the face.

I didnt say anything about bisping not dropping him or any of that... focus on the reply i replied to...So gee thanks for telling me bisping was dropping him - as if that has any relevance to what i just said and to the reply i was replying to...

Right right, so thats why Bisping was F up after the fight. Because of one knee.......Yeah its not like AS landed anything significant whenever he´d go on the offense right no okay....You must have been closing your eyes, because he did tremendous damage whenever he´d finally pull the trigger.

Compare Bisping to AS after the fight, thats not because of one knee....Bispings pillowfists just doesnt do much damage compared to AS, or a guy like Hendo who also F him up.

And if you´re gonna whine about something being "cheap" in a fight. lol. better change that diaper. What I say is true, watch the fight properly, but you´re so full of AS hate you just refuse to.

Lol only a fool uses visual damage in order to judge a fight, its common knowledge some fighters mark up easier than others.

Now let me clarify what i meant by significant, because obviously your too dense to understand.

I did not mean Anderson Silva only landed 1 significant strike the entire match" i meant he only landed 1 strike that was significant enough to change the outcome of the round/fight.

Now i never said Bisping dominated AS either, i scored it 3-2 Bisping, but Bisping clearly showed he was the better striker. Luckily for you he does have pillow fists, or AS wouldve been KO'd again, but then again thats why AS hand picked a pillow fisted striker whose was barely top 10 and who didnt have a chin as his return fight from his suspension.

Just like the last time he fought before that, he fought against a pillow fisted retired WW striker who had no wrestling and only moves forward as his opponent, but dont let that fool you, AS was so scared of Nick he was caught doping on 2 seperate occassions with multiple substances.

Tell me again hows he's the GOAT lol

rewatching the fight, its hard not to think that Bisping beats any version of Anderson.

Bisping was outclassing him with relative ease before that knee, even after the knee he beat him decisively.

His basics are better than Anderson, and once Anderson knew that his goofing around wouldn’t work he had nothing to offer

<{jackyeah}>

Lol only a fool uses visual damage in order to judge a fight, its common knowledge some fighters mark up easier than others.

Now let me clarify what i meant by significant, because obviously your too dense to understand.

I did not mean Anderson Silva only landed 1 significant strike the entire match" i meant he only landed 1 strike that was significant enough to change the outcome of the round/fight.

Now i never said Bisping dominated AS either, i scored it 3-2 Bisping, but Bisping clearly showed he was the better striker. Luckily for you he does have pillow fists, or AS wouldve been KO'd again, but then again thats why AS hand picked a pillow fisted striker whose was barely top 10 and who didnt have a chin as his return fight from his suspension.

Just like the last time he fought before that, he fought against a pillow fisted retired WW striker who had no wrestling and only moves forward as his opponent, but dont let that fool you, AS was so scared of Nick he was caught doping on 2 seperate occassions with multiple substances.

Tell me again hows he's the GOAT lol

He's not. That's the answer. <{ohyeah}>

Back