Bisping at the end of this year might be the first fighter to defeat Silva, Henderson, and GSP

MMA__Analyst

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
What type of world do we live in, where Michael fucking bisping is the middleweight champion of the world, and his resume has wins over Anderson Silva and Dan Henderson, AND by the end of this year he might have a win over GSP as well.... Both wins which were extremely contriversial and have been disputed... If you told me this would happen to Bisping 5 years ago I would have never believed you.

Where would bisping rank OAT if he was able to retire with a win over GSP...

Given their average age at the time of these fights is like 40, im not impressed

Bisping has not used TRT yet. GSP hasn't been CAUGHT with it yet.

Bisping would be looking pretty awesome on paper, but might need an asterisk next to some of those entries in the win column, esp. Silva.

Yeah, he beat three legends all well past their primes.
Great job!
He should call out Royce next, or maybe BJ.
I think Saku may be free...

What type of world do we live in, where Michael fucking bisping is the middleweight champion of the world, and his resume has wins over Anderson Silva and Dan Henderson, AND by the end of this year he might have a win over GSP as well.... Both wins which were extremely contriversial and have been disputed... If you told me this would happen to Bisping 5 years ago I would have never believed you.

He has a devestating KO loss to Hendo, probably should have lost to Silva, and GSP will probably beat him but if not, he IS going up a weight class against a decent sized MW after a long long layoff.

Bisping is one of the luckiest fighters in history. He stayed just relevant enough to get an opportunity and happened to beat the guy who destroyed him the first time

the same area that someone like Danny Wiliams or Kevin Mcbride are. Maybe slightly above them. But not much

Those 2 beat Tyson at the end of his career for anyone who is wondering who those guys are.

He has a devestating KO loss to Hendo, probably should have lost to Silva, and GSP will probably beat him but if not, he IS going up a weight class against a decent sized MW after a long long layoff.

Bisping is one of the luckiest fighters in history. He stayed just relevant enough to get an opportunity and happened to beat the guy who destroyed him the first time

honestly, he won on points vs Hendo, but still was the one who took more of a beating in that fight lol

40yr old Silva, 46yr old Hendo [Both dropped him] - And a USADA GSP with 3 years outta the game, only stepping up because he thinks Bisping is an easy win.

We are talking about the guy that spent a decade in the UFC and had 0 top 10 wins then had two good wins (let's not talk about the Silva near finish) then refused to fight anyone in the top 10 when he got the belt...

Paper accomplishments for a pussy champion.

40yr old Silva, 46yr old Hendo [Both dropped him] - And a USADA GSP with 3 years outta the game, only stepping up because he thinks Bisping is an easy win.
I don't think GSP thinks he's an easy win, just easier than the top of the WW div (and a bigger name)

I don't think GSP thinks he's an easy win, just easier than the top of the WW div (and a bigger name)
One thing is for sure, he's cherry picking. When Silva was champ, GSP was nowhere. Weidman - GSP still nowhere. Rockhold? GSP ain't even contemplating MW, then Bisping wins... Suddenly GSP appears.

We are talking about the guy that spent a decade in the UFC and had 0 top 10 wins then had two good wins (let's not talk about the Silva near finish) then refused to fight anyone in the top 10 when he got the belt...

Paper accomplishments for a pussy champion.

This would be a wonderful synopsis on the back cover of a book on Bisping's UFC career.

all of em are older now. hes old himself but in their primes he wouldnt have stood a chance. he couldnt sniff a title shot 5 years ago and the 1 time he was close hendo took his head clean off

Back