Bisping as a champion show ufc debacle

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
This guy is the worst champ ever, come on
Ufc is dying because the paper champs like conor diva mcgregor and this brit cross eyed bum... sorry for my english but Im so angry

fuckyou.gif

untitled-9j9swf.gif

welcome to sherdog ts,and goodbye.

I'm so angry, you guys.
I'm so seriously.

It's not UFC's fault that Bisping checked Rockholds chin...or that Weidman pulled out of the original fight and Bisping stepped up.

Ufc is dying because the paper champs like conor diva mcgregor and this brit cross eyed bum... sorry for my english but Im so angry
Hes not the "the worst champ ever"... simply coz hes not a champ, hes what we call in boxing a BELT-HOLDER.

You are not the first person to say the UFC is dying. So I will ask you what I ask others; when did you see their balance sheet?

Why all the hate here? He won the title fair and square and he has defended it. Sure, he isn't the greatest fighter ever, but he always works hard and battles, so give him his dues. Coming back and winning after being hurt by Silva and Henderson really shows his heart and he has earned everything he now has.

Top UFC Career Fighter Earnings:

1. Conor McGregor* $9,542,000
2. Michael Bisping* $6,175,000
3. Anderson Silva * $6,002,000

Ufc debacle in Letting fighters juice

It's not UFC's fault that Bisping checked Rockholds chin...or that Weidman pulled out of the original fight and Bisping stepped up.
Of course not. He won the strap legitimately. Good for him. Buy the owners seem in no rush to have him fight true contenders

bisping isnt even the worst ufc middleweight champ ever. that distinction belongs to dave menne.

Naah. Some kids always find stuff to complain about.

In 2016, Bisping had the most impressive 8 months in ufc history, And Conor broke records, holding two belts.

The UFC is fine. Don't invest all your feelings in this, TS. You will only be hurt. Bisping And Conor will be remembered as legends of mma. They are both in the top 3 list of the highest earners in UFC history. They will also be fine.

Of course not. He won the strap legitimately. Good for him. Buy the owners seem in no rush to have him fight true contenders

While correct, that's got nothing to do with Bisping though as TS is suggesting

1. Being angry is no reason to have shitty English
2. Don't get angry about things you're not a part of. Take a Xanax and chill out
3. Conor has made the UFC more popular than ever, like him or not
4. While I admit your argument of 'come on' is pretty tough to counter, I'm pretty sure that cross-eyed British bum would slap the silly off of you should you ever meet. Wisen up

No problem with Bisping as champion. He stepped up and took the fight and won the belt. The debacle is in how the top contenders aren't getting their shot. Bisping in his own way is entertaining and clearly is using some leverage to fight anybody but the top challenger. I don't blame him for stretching is title run out.

I blame Anderson for not KOing him when he had the chance. This guy gets more gift decisions than Diego Sanchez. Really the worst champion in UFC history. Yoel, Whittaker, Mousasi would all tool this can.

tbf Bisping has been on the wrong side of many close decisions as well.

More popular not necessarily means something better, hardcore fans have other view, ufc is not a sport for me.. is not about money and fame is about glory and love to fight.. And sorry for my shitty english but I can speak perfect spanish and portuguese ...I wonder if you can do that

Top UFC Career Fighter Earnings:

1. Conor McGregor* $9,542,000
2. Michael Bisping* $6,175,000
3. Anderson Silva * $6,002,000
Put that in your pipe and smoke it, son!

Back