Bisping Already Trying To Discredit The Inevitable

He has always been focused on takedown defense and scrambling back to his feet to implement a boxing/kickboxing game. The only...ONLY change in the last decade to his skillset is that in the last 2 years he has been sitting on his punches more. He still does the same shit now that he did against Hendo/Wand/etc... who could match him standing. He still circles to everyone's power hand, and his footwork has remained the same.

He won fair and square against Rocksalt, but can you honestly sit there and say that it was all Bisping and not Rocksalt taking Bisping lightly because of the previous thrashing he gave him? Honestly?

The only reason Bisping is MW champion now is luck of the draw and capitalizing on other men's misfortunes.(Title shot because the other contenders before him either fought recently or were scheduled to fight already.)

He made the most of the opportunity and has run from contenders ever since gaining that strap. It's also funny that the only way he was able to get a title shot was through sheer luck...Because he failed to get the job done on three(to my knowledge) separate occasions in title eliminator matches.

Listen, it's ok to like above average fighters...I do that too. I like Black Beast even though he will likely never reach gold. I used to love Chris Lytle even knowing that he would never reach gold.

Be happy your Lytle was able to weasel his way through the cracks to crack Rocksalt to a title, and be happy that he was smart enough to run from all the top contenders.<45>

Holyshit no no no no no Jesus man you clearly have never ever even watched Bisping fight.

Also Rockhold fought Bisping the exact same way he always fights. I mean he threw the exact same lazy jab vs weidman 1 fight ago........ Rockhold had zero respect for Bispings hands and according to him he still doesnt. He also said he has zero respect for anyones hands in the MW division. (He has always had bad defensive stand up and terrible boxing. But his kicking is phenomanal and ussually makes up for it.)

He hasnt run from anyone in his entire career it is just the way the division has panned out due to Moose leaving Injuries and GSP inserting himself into the equation. After Bisping flogs the shit out of GSP he will fight Whittaker (most likely loose to be honest) who is currently the best in the division.

And if he decides to retire after the GSP fight he has earned that right btw good for him and we have a Incredible fighter in Bobby Knuckles as Champ. I mean wtf are you whinging about?

Fucking retard.

Holyshit no no no no no Jesus man you clearly have never ever even watched Bisping fight.

Also Rockhold fought Bisping the exact same way he always fights. I mean he threw the exact same lazy jab vs weidman 1 fight ago........ Rockhold had zero respect for Bispings hands and according to him he still doesnt. He also said he has zero respect for anyones hands in the MW division. (He has always had bad defensive stand up and terrible boxing. But his kicking is phenomanal and ussually makes up for it.)

He hasnt run from anyone in his entire career it is just the way the division has panned out due to Moose leaving Injuries and GSP inserting himself into the equation. After Bisping flogs the shit out of GSP he will fight Whittaker (most likely loose to be honest) who is currently the best in the division.

And if he decides to retire after the GSP fight he has earned that right btw good for him and we have a Incredible fighter in Bobby Knuckles as Champ. I mean wtf are you whinging about?

Fucking retard.

<Dany07><CerseiPlotting>
I love delusional freaks like you...They make life so interesting.

I hope you have your diaper and puffs plus ready. Roasted duck is a delicacy.

Bisping has really good TDD and an uncanny ability to get back to his feet.

I'd be surprised if Georges can wet blanket him for the full 5.
Yeah, and that height difference is going to play a factor in both striking and trying to take him down. If bisping can anticipate the take down and put his leverage into it georges is going to have to work very hard for it.

Yeah, and that height difference is going to play a factor in both striking and trying to take him down. If bisping can anticipate the take down and put his leverage into it georges is going to have to work very hard for it.

He has a great Whizzer.

GSP is more complete fighter (better if you will) but Bisping is big,way bigger in fact....... and size does matter .....

I dont even see current GSP as a TOP20 MW regarding his fight ability. It will be a huge upset if he can defeat Bisping.

GSP had big problems in his last fights to implement his td fight strategy and then he went on a 5 year Hiatus. Imo Bisping will dominate him and everyone will kiss Bispings ass after, while in truth again
he will have avoided every dangerous opponent. A near 2 year title reign without even one top10 Opponent. Talk about pathetic.

After Silva it looked like MW being a fantastic exciting division with the best title fights in all weightclasses with Jacare, Rockhold, TRT Vitor, Mousasi, Weidman and now Withaker..etc and UFC
completely fucked everything up. Longterm they could have won so much but decided to go for the quick buck.

The way UFC now protects their champions if they make a buck destroys the longterm credibility bigtime and will cost the UFC alot of money.

Do you add a year or two every time you write "x year"?

I can picture GSP landing a lot of jabs and straight punches and battering Bispings face. I can also see him landing takedowns, because his timing and setups are so excellent. However, I am not so certain he's able to hold Bisping down. That's where it gets interesting. Bisping is tough as nails and has cardio for days. If GSP looks rusty, which is likely, it could get interesting. I wouldn't be shocked if Bisping managed to TKO Georges. If I had to bet on it though, I'd pick GSP by unanimous decision.

Look, we all all know how this fight is going to go. GSP is going to take Bisping down at will, and make him mildly uncomfortable for five straight rounds, leading to a 50-45, 50-45, 50-45 unanimous decision victory. It's going to happen. I know it. You know. Bisping knows it.

At the most recent presser, Bisping was already complaining about GSP's future victory.

Almost as if he was channeling his future post fight interview, Bisping was heard saying:

"When you take someone down, you're avoiding a fight!"

"Stand and fight like a man!"

"Look, we know what you're going to do. You're going to double jab and take me down."

It's already over.

Well, much like ROnda's prediction, another loudmouth loses exactly the way he envisioned...

I really hope Bisping fucks up GSP for dodging Silva. He clearly tried to go for an easier fight with Bisping.

He should have come back to his division and fight Tyron, or have a fun super fight with Silva. This Bisping thing is bs.

People have been bitching about takedowns for over 20 years. GTFO of mma then.

If you don't like takedowns and boxing is a "man's" sport then go to boxing. Bisping wouldn't last 4 rounds with any real boxer

Exactly.

Reminds me of Lavar Johnson telling Struve to leave the Bjj for bjj practice.. what fucking sport do you think this is?

But was still top 10, beating Silva and Rockhold has cemented that.
Silva has been awful since his loss to Weidman. And even then he made Bisping look like a flat footed hack whenever he bothered to pull the trigger. He even knocked him out. But Silva is a shadow of his former self. Beating Rockhold was the single anomaly. Nothing else Bisping has done since his first loss to Rockhold has raised his stock.

Silva has been awful since his loss to Weidman. And even then he made Bisping look like a flat footed hack whenever he bothered to pull the trigger. He even knocked him out. But Silva is a shadow of his former self. Beating Rockhold was the single anomaly. Nothing else Bisping has done since his first loss to Rockhold has raised his stock.

Top 10 MW bro.

Last time he picked a fight the foe was 46..

And he got whooped..

Bisping doesn't exactly have a dangerous ground game. His best asset on the ground is his ability to scramble back up from guard.
The issue this really poses to GSP is the fact that Bisping is above average at getting back up...And has a stellar gas tank.

Other than that, his striking defense isn't the best.
His movement isn't a huge issue, to this day he still finds a way to circle to someone's power instead of away from it...Shocking I know.
Once you pass him, his getup isn't as good as when you are sitting in his guard.

Do I think GSP can lose this fight? Hell yes.
Do I think GSP will look awful compared to his last three outings? Honestly, this is the elephant in the room. Without seeing him fight that first round against Bisping, nobody can say anything to this.
Do I think GSP can do to Bisping what he has done to others with better ground games? Even if he comes back looking like the Diaz/Condit fights...Yes...Yes he can. His top game is superior to Chael and Tim's by a country mile.

65/35 in favor of GSP. Bisping has changed very little if at all over the years, and he too has aged and gotten worse for wear yet nobody mentions this aspect.
I agree with a lot of what u said here. Except I think bisping has gotten more well rounded. He also sits down better on punches so has improved on kos.

Bisping has been one of the best boxers in the UFC for years now... I'm not a fan of the guy but he has alot of skill.. isn't he #1 in UFC wins total? Fucking hater lol...

Top 10 MW bro.
The fact you feel the need to mention that about a guy who holds the belt says it all. It wouldn't even be discusable with any other weight. Bisping is the least talented champ since Tim Sylvia. And at least he didn't duck anybody.

Bisping has been one of the best boxers in the UFC for years now... I'm not a fan of the guy but he has alot of skill.. isn't he #1 in UFC wins total? Fucking hater lol...
He lost all but one of his contender fights. And what can I say. 17 months of ducking. There's a lot to hate.

He lost all but one of his contender fights. And what can I say. 17 months of ducking. There's a lot to hate.
I hear that term thrown around way too much.

He's fighting GSP.. If you were in his shoes you would sit out too. That's a big fight..

I think people will be shocked to see what a 4 year layoff can do to your skillset. George is in for a hard one, win or lose, this won't be easy.

Back