Biscuitsbrah 2nd and 3rd MMA fights

biscuitsbrah

Amateur Fighter
@Gold
Reaction score
Hey whats up guys. Had two fights one week after the other. One last friday and one this friday. The reason I had two was because I trained really hard for this first one but my opponent was really green and he tapped to mount in the first round, I took maybe 3 punches so I was ready to go the next week.

Anyways let me know what you guys think. Im decently satisfied about the results. Came out of both fights relatively healthy. But I know there is always room for improvement. Please feel free to leave constructive criticism, thank you!

My second fight. Didnt last very long, posting more for entertainment purposes, but you can critique this fight if you wish. He tapped my chest when I was in mount so I stopped.

My third MMA fight. This is the one I have more footage for you guys to critique. Hopefully you guys enjoy! Thank you.

Last edited:
Congrats man, nothing more to say from me...

Fucking awesome man! You're such a beast! Congrats!

About the third fight. Looked really good in there. Great pressure this time, a lot more controlled. Pressure, step back, show different things. You controlled the range excellently and the small back steps had him missing a lot, he couldn't handle it. Your wrestling is superior to anyone you've fought so far and after you had him down a few times he started really throwing wildly and losing confidence. That opened up your striking. You blended everything really well this time.

Keep up the good work. The better you get the better the guys you face are going to be. How old are you btw my man? Man I wish I was 5 years younger without all these shitty injuries lol!

Last edited:
Fucking awesome man! You're such a beast! Congrats!

About the third fight. Looked really good in there. Great pressure this time, a lot more controlled. Pressure, step back, show different things. You controlled the range excellently and the small back steps had him missing a lot, he couldn't handle it. Your wrestling is superior to anyone you've fought so far and after you had him down a few times he started really throwing wildly and losing confidence. That opened up your striking. You blended everything really well this time.

Keep up the good work. The better you get the better the guys you face are going to be. How old are you btw my man? Man I wish I was 5 years younger without all these shitty injuries lol!
Wow thank you Sano that's high praise coming from you, I really do appreciate your insight.
To be honest it's not like im fighting super good guys, my opponent was around 3-13.
My coaches believe in building me up very slowly and I would have to agree.

I'm 24 turning 25 in October so I'm not exactly young either.
I hope your head is doing better man, injuries is really the worst. Nothing more important than health imo.

Wow thank you Sano that's high praise coming from you, I really do appreciate your insight.
To be honest it's not like im fighting super good guys, my opponent was around 3-13.

I hope your head is doing better man, injuries is really the worst. Nothing more important than health imo.
Sounds like you have some good coaches, mine goes with the same mindset. He's seen quite a few gyms feed guys to the wolves and they end up getting beat up, sure losing is bad, but getting beatdown is another story.

Lots of respect for a guy who has a 3-13 record, and still pushes for the sport, quite a few folks quit after getting 2-4 consecutive losses, esp. at the beginning of their record/ammy journey.
Interesting though, normally here there's exp. classes and something like this normally doesn't get arranged. I'm pretty suspect with some fight coordinators sometimes, we had a guy here who's MMA record is 3-0, and got matched with a guy who's 2-1, 2 exhibitions. turns out 3-0 has a MT record of 19-2 and something like 16 KO/TKOs. That's fucked.

Nice takedown on the 2nd fight. I personally would look to be more cage controlled focused, opposed to backing up. The more you backed up, the more confidence he was getting; Though he is pretty fresh, it played into your plan for the shot, but against good strikers, it's going to be a problem.

Thanks man, that is kind of you to say.

Yeah well, makes sense building you up. Sounds like your coaches know what they are doing.

Hehe okay, so no spring chicken but still plenty of time to work. You already have a good wrestling base, good physical attributes and hopefully not much wear and tear. Really cool you are going out there and putting it on the line.

Yeah injuries suck. Just met this guy today: http://boxrec.com/boxer/9181 he's my former neighbour lol. His body is pretty beat up at this point, fighting plus old car accident, but that is how it goes sometimes. Offered me a job opportunity training some boxing and doing some physio work for some clients so that is cool! I've gotten in contact with some really knowlegdeable people, so when the head clears up that is where things are heading!

Again, keep up the great work and thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Just met this guy today: http://boxrec.com/boxer/9181 he's my former neighbour lol. His body is pretty beat up at this point, fighting plus old car accident, but that is how it goes sometimes.
Sounds like you have a chance of getting a win on him

winning-is-winning.jpg

Thanks man, that is kind of you to say.

Yeah well, makes sense building you up. Sounds like your coaches know what they are doing.

Hehe okay, so no spring chicken but still plenty of time to work. You already have a good wrestling base, good physical attributes and hopefully not much wear and tear. Really cool you are going out there and putting it on the line.

Yeah injuries suck. Just met this guy today: http://boxrec.com/boxer/9181 he's my former neighbour lol. His body is pretty beat up at this point, fighting plus old car accident, but that is how it goes sometimes. Offered me a job opportunity training some boxing and doing some physio work for some clients so that is cool! I've gotten in contact with some really knowlegdeable people, so when the head clears up that is where things are heading!

Again, keep up the great work and thanks for keeping us in the loop!
Well that's actually exciting. You get to train boxing while doing work on boxers? That sounds like a good experience

winning-is-winning.jpg
Lol look at his record though. Probably can still kick Sano's ass. Would not mess with that old guy

Lol look at his record though. Probably can still kick Sano's ass. Would not mess with that old guy
pfftt, just fight him as soon as he gets out of the sauna before weigh-ins, its all good.

Well that's actually exciting. You get to train boxing while doing work on boxers? That sounds like a good experience
Clients will be mostly regular people, but training facilities are open to myself as well and I'm sure I could get some good work in. Let's see how it pans out.

winning-is-winning.jpg
Lol! Even at this point I wouldn't dare. There is a reason they called him hardhitter.

I liked what I saw. Second round you were catching his lame kicks and this is the 2nd thing I did not like about that fight. Keep working on stand up. You got to get to a level where you are pretty confident in your boxing so you can mix punches with shooting.

I liked what I saw. Second round you were catching his lame kicks and this is the 2nd thing I did not like about that fight. Keep working on stand up. You got to get to a level where you are pretty confident in your boxing so you can mix punches with shooting.
yea I think I'm going to focus on kickboxing and jiujitsu for the time being. I've been doing a lot of mma and wrestling lately, very little stand up or ground work.

I like your footwork, constantly moving, coming in and out etc

yea I think I'm going to focus on kickboxing and jiujitsu for the time being. I've been doing a lot of mma and wrestling lately, very little stand up or ground work.

Have you decided to put boxing on the backburner? I think that area has the most potential to pay off for you specifically (and most people in mma, unless you're a natural Jose Aldo)

Hey whats up guys. Had two fights one week after the other. One last friday and one this friday. The reason I had two was because I trained really hard for this first one but my opponent was really green and he tapped to mount in the first round, I took maybe 3 punches so I was ready to go the next week.

Anyways let me know what you guys think. Im decently satisfied about the results. Came out of both fights relatively healthy. But I know there is always room for improvement. Please feel free to leave constructive criticism, thank you!

My second fight. Didnt last very long, posting more for entertainment purposes, but you can critique this fight if you wish. He tapped my chest when I was in mount so I stopped.

My third MMA fight. This is the one I have more footage for you guys to critique. Hopefully you guys enjoy! Thank you.

Well done, your really progressing, good wrestling and top control, low kicks are open to you in both fights

Have you decided to put boxing on the backburner? I think that area has the most potential to pay off for you specifically (and most people in mma, unless you're a natural Jose Aldo)
Yea. I worked on it for a little bit but in preparing for fights ive gotten enough head trauma for now. I feel like it definitely translates to fighting mma the quickest (biggest upside) but I feel like I can still work on other areas of my game and then get my boxing to a higher level when I'm really ready to sacrifice my brain like how tj dillashaw does vs guys like mm or Jon Jones who really aren't good boxers but are better in other areas.

What do you think? Can boxing even be trained without too much brain damage? I can work form and bag work/pads quite often but the real improvement probably comes from going to a boxing gym and training with/sparring actual boxers... right?

Don't get me wrong I'm always working on 'hands' but maybe just not pure boxing for now.
I think I'm gonna hold off for now, but hopefuky around October-December I'll train boxing seriously, maybe take a boxing fight

Last edited:
Your movement alone had the guy reeling. Nice work. Wrestling was all you as well. I think if you could give them something to think about in the stand up ( you don't have to be a phenom at the stand up game, just have one or two moves that can make them feel threatened. Ex. Rock solid leg kicks, rapier like jab, powerful check hook...etc) You would make them open for even more take downs. Other than that, keep doing what you're doing. You look good man.

Back