Bischoff is a liar - proof inside

Angle vs Bret would've been an instant classic

Bret would have cried about putting Kurt over. "Yeah, so he's an Olympic champion. That's amateur wrestling. I'm a professional. It just wouldn't be realistic for an amateur to beat a professional like me."

on Observer Radio Meltzer talked about holding the contract that Bret was talking about in his hand.

he also gave Eric props for being a good boss on a personal level. He gave Bret all the time off he wanted after Owen’s death for example. Obviously on a business level they brutally butchered the Hitman but yea.

I listened to the Bischoff podcast and lol at a whole lot of big deal about nothing. Bret may be full of shit but so is Eric. I don’t know how anyone could listen to that podcast and not realize that.

Admits to meeting with Bret in 96 but says they didn’t talk about negotiations at all. Does anyone believe that? Then he says “well maybe in passing I asked what it would take...”. He keeps saying things like maybe In passing or maybe I mentioned it or it wasn’t serious. Eric is basically the man in wcw and he’s having a meeting with a top talent from the wwf and he thinks mentioning negotiations aren’t serious? How does anyone believe this goon. U seriously think Eric just wanted to meet Bret to talk about cowboys lolz.

Maybe Bret fabricated or confused the amount but what difference does it make. He also got 2.5 a year later (for less days)... so if he didn’t ask for three originally why would they settle on such a big amount a year later. Something clearly doesn’t add up and when he’s being asked on the amount of the contract Bret actually signed he beats around the bush and says I can’t recall he they got to the amount they got to. Well if you can’t recall that then maybe u don’t recall Bret asking for 3 a year earlier because clearly that’s not important for you to remember.

Then he laughs at Bret for saying he wanted to be late as part of his contract ... then says we may have had a conversation like that where Bret says he may be late. Then he says well lawyers handle that stuff anyway.

We may have, we could have, it wasn’t serious, I can’t recall, there’s also lawyers and agents involved ... the Eric Bischoff story.

I’m not saying Bret may have lied or be full of shit. But to anyone listening to Eric’s pod and not realizing how much shit is pouring out of his mouth I have some sand to sell to u.

I have some sand to sell to u.
I'll take the sand...ONLY IF IT IS FROM HOLLYWOOD BLVD.

Of course Bischoff is lying. He said it in April of 97 that he met with Bret and then offered him contract and Bret took the long-term 20 year contract. Like you said, you think Bischoff flew to meet with Bret just to talk Cowboys and talk BS? There's a phone for things like that and why would Vince offer Bret an unprecedented 20 year contract for $1.5 mil/year for three years and then $500K/year as a senior advisor and then $300K/year for the last few years of his contract as an agent. Vince would not have given that to Bret if Bret didn't have a legitimate offer in hand from WCW.

Do you listen to his podcast?

Back