biography of Paige VanZant is coming

Holy crap, what an amazing life story. All these years of wisdom.

Never before in my life have I needed something so much and never known until now.
paige-id.jpg

4/10 - would throw garbage at.

You mean cum on her face?

Haha... sorry man I couldn't help it I'm on fire today seriously
You know what? I don't care whether you beta are "on fire" today. Neither does the successful woman Paige VanZant.

I happily reported your post. Have a lonely night.

I would consider downloading it if it had at least 10 nudes in it, but we all know it has none, so why bother

I see many gamma cucks itt.

Triggered because a young woman achieved so much more than you. And she did it with ease and a smile on her face.

Lol...what has she actually accomplished though? She hasn't won a belt and didn't even win her season of Dancing with the Stars.

Probably isn't even in the top 10 earning 23 year olds so why exactly should we buy this book?

Maybe you're from Belgium, where someone like her might be super impressive or something.

<Fedor23>

Let me guess......."I was a nerdy ugly duckling in high school and everyone hated on me and picked on me but I overcame adversity and I grew into a beautiful swan!!"

Lol...what has she actually accomplished though? She hasn't won a belt and didn't even win her season of Dancing with the Stars.

Probably isn't even in the top 10 earning 23 year olds so why exactly should we buy this book?
You can learn how to have success and live with a smile on your face. I don't see any aspect of life where she isn't winning compared to you.

War PVZ!

Oh btw. To all haters.

Mrs. VanZant couldn't shave her hair for contract reasons. There it is. Case closed: it was not her fault, K? K.

With ten guys per page?

They're all manlets, you could fit 20 per page.
Includes a 1x1 full body picture.

Sherdoggers don't read books without pictures, she knows her market.

You can learn how to have success and live with a smile on your face. I don't see any aspect of life where she isn't winning compared to you.

War PVZ!

<SelenaWow>

What do you know about success? Successful people generally don't have time for 7000+ posts on an MMA forum in less than a year.

Keep up the white knighting though...maybe she'll notice you one day.

{<jordan}

Maybe you're from Belgium, where someone like her might be super impressive or something.

<Fedor23>
You may be right, but just few things:

1. Very few fighters win the belt in their respective divisions.
2. Like we all here - she is simply exercising her right to speak. Be it spoken word, print, internet post etc.
3. So far we can presume her message is positive, so maybe she can even encourage someone through her book.

You know what? I don't care whether you beta are "on fire" today. Neither does the successful woman Paige VanZant.

I happily reported your post. Have a lonely night.

I was just being sarcastic I'm honestly not a chauvanistic asshole. Obviously that didn't come across very well or you just found my joke in bad taste.

Either way I apologize. Didn't mean nothing by it.

I will have a lonely night none the same :)

Chapter 4,page 56.

Regardless of what people said,I was upset when those young kids died,but then as I looked In the mirror,I thought,you know what honey,your hair looks fuckin awesome.

You may be right, but just few things:

1. Very few fighters win the belt in their respective divisions.
2. Like we all here - she is simply exercising her right to speak. Be it spoken word, print, internet post etc.
3. So far we can presume her message is positive, so maybe she can even encourage someone through her book.

That's fine and all but it's not exactly a compelling reason for me personally to buy her book and I'm sure many others here feel the same. We're probably not the target demographic though.

She has every right to put out a bio but compare her story to some lifelong athlete like a 23 year old female gold medal Olympian or something. Paige is pretty and all for a fighter but as someone who lives in a beach city in Los Angeles, her looks and story so far are not enough to make me want to plunk down $27 to hear her as of yet incomplete life story.

I can't stand Ronda but even her life story up to 23 would most likely be a more compelling read.

I hate to judge a book by its cover, but it just seems like a it would be a pretty uninteresting biography.

Paige experienced adversity when her friends pick on her for being 107 lbs instead of 105 lbs for the cheerleading squad. So in an effort to conquer, she dropped the 2 lbs and was successfully accepted by the uptown community.

The bubbly 23-year-old fan favorite will soon release “Rise: Surviving the Fight of My Life.”

The 288-page book, set for an April 2018 release, is a book “for all those who got knocked down and came up swinging,” according to the publisher, Hachette Book Group.

On Tuesday Van Zant (7-3 MMA, 3-2 UFC) released the cover of the book (via Instagram):

Here’s a description of the autobiography:

Paige VanZant is a rising Mixed Martial Arts star in the UFC’s women’s strawweight division and holds a reputation for her ability to defeat obstacles and brutal fights in and out of the octagon. Long before she was a fighting champion and household name winning over fans on ‘Dancing with the Stars’ with her beauty, strength, and infectiously bold personality, Paige struggled with her self-esteem.

On ‘Dancing with the Stars,’ Paige won hearts when she opened up for the first time about being bullied but there is so much more that she hasn’t shared until now. The journey that brought Paige to the UFC is a stunning story of overcoming tragedy and finding the strength and skills to defend oneself in the face of evil. Within the pages of ‘Rise’ is a girl who was so severely bullied in high school she had garbage thrown on her, so tortured she had to move hometowns. She sought refuge but nothing worked until one day, feeling spiritually broken and emotionally shattered, she visited her dad at his gym, and everything changed: she decided to fight back. She became Paige VanZant, a bone-breaking, head-smashing competitor and world renowned fighter.

‘Rise’ is the moving and inspiring journey of a woman who is not only one of the toughest fighters in the world, but also a beloved symbol of strength.

VanZant was on a 5-1 run, which included a dazzling jump-switch-kick KO of Bec Rawlings that earned “Performance of the Night” honors, before a submission loss to strawweight Michelle Waterson in her most recent bout. She moves up to the flyweight division for an Oct. 7 fight with Jessica Eye (11-6 MMA, 1-5 UFC) at UFC 216.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/09/ufc-paige-vanzant-rise-book-cover

Back