biography of Paige VanZant is coming

What exactly has she done in life at 23 years old to warrant a biography ?

Her life isn't interesting.
Her in-jail-brother's life however.... Mrs. Sletten will tell you all about it, I guess.

We have proof of what PVZ did. We don't have proof of what he did. And statistically speaking, he probably has not done shit. Now, throw on top of it that he whines about this would make that chance even less.

I actually have done something---one thing---to a child with cancer who was a complete stranger. I think Alexis Davis had a relative (little girl) with cancer and I donated $100 or $200 to her gofundme.

I doubt that dude even did that, but he sure is there to bitch about what others do. People like that are usually the biggest hypocrites.

First of all - very nice of you. I, too, give money every month to those less fortunate.

However, even though your "usually" may be right on point here...the fact is: we don't know. He may be the biggest hypocrite you ever ran into, he may not.

Besides the fact above, another fact is that she made a promised and backpedaled. I was not raised this way, so to me, and maybe a few of a dying breed, this is unconceivable.

So any of you warlocks purchase this book ?

Biography of what? Being treated preferentially because she’s a 7/10?

What is her claim to fame?

#2 on Dancing W The Stars? LOL

Let's make bios about Jessica Eye, Ross Pearson, Josh Burkman and rest of the jobbers on the roster.

I wouldn't pay $27 for her book unless it included mostly naked pics, no way in fuck I'd pay to read the wisdom and witticisms of some dumb bitch who hasn't even lived a life yet.

Stop lying. You know if that book existed you’d just look of the pics on the intrawebz for free.

PVZ would sell her soul for money, or has she already done that??

<mma4>

288 is a bit much. Sounds like a riveting page turner tho.

What the fuck kind of story could she have to tell. "Like omg then becky said John is mine stay away bitch and I joined a gym to learn ufc and beat her up"

Ha, I legit laughed at this! I heard she went through some sort of assault of some kind, just saying (don't kill the messenger).

she went through sexual assault, thats awful

but she goes and joins team alpha male, the biggest group of Napolean complex "broskis" you can find, and bases her whole career on sex appeal

she is an average to below average fighter and extremely young. there is really nothing for her to talk about that no one else on Sherdog can talk about

in fact, I would much rather read a sherdoggers autobiography, about all the lack of masculinity issues they have, the fat jokes they faced in school, etc. it would be quite a read

"Surviving the Fight of my Life: Lying to Kids Fighting for Their Life"
haha man the PVZ hair jokes are generally stupid and unoriginal, but this is funny, her title is ridiculous when you put it that way

Will it cover the part where she lied about cutting her hair?
"Surviving the Fight of my Life: Lying to Kids Fighting for Their Life"

All jokes aside, looking at Rose we all can see why Paige changed her mind.

Rose went from being attractive...

5b6d9b316523a4d8997d42be96a575ee.jpg

...to looking like a Nick & Nate's little brother that's still in middle school.

009_Rose_Namajunas.0.0.jpg

Garry Kasparov published an autobiography when he was 24, after he'd already become the youngest world chess champion in history. It was self-centered, childish, and had little for content except whining about how chess tournaments were organized. It wasn't widely read and he later called it a mistake.

...Paige VanZant is no Garry Kasparov.

I like how they photoshopped cleavage onto the book cover. That's sure to sell some more copies ...

Back