binary student killed by officers while holding a knife

That's a large piece of our whole states gdp. It's not realistic when not being a piece of shit is so much cheaper.

I dont even know what not being a piece of shit means dude. There is a world of difference between someone who is sick in the melon and someone who is a felon. Intent and the nature of the crime and all that good stuff. Mental illness is a real thing and there are a lot of people out there on brain candy . Probably someone you might even know. Heaven forbid that they have some kind of break and need some help pne day as a majority of the country will just think they are some kind of " piece of shit" who probably deserved it.

Also the salary might have to be closer to 100 than 150 but theres a ton of wiggle between that and what 35-50 k ?

I dont even know what not being a piece of shit means dude. There is a world of difference between someone who is sick in the melon and someone who is a felon. Intent and the nature of the crime and all that good stuff. Mental illness is a real thing and there are a lot of people out there on brain candy . Probably someone you might even know. Heaven forbid that they have some kind of break and need some help pne day as a majority of the country will just think they are some kind of " piece of shit" who probably deserved it.

Also the salary might have to be closer to 100 than 150 but theres a ton of wiggle between that and what 35-50 k ?
What you're expecting is going to require more education than they have at 45k. Going to cost more than that. Ow how many people with those qualifications are going to be a cop instead of an accountant or nurse?

Edit
Currently they have associate degrees

yeah i'm not talking about the confusion surrounding gender theory (it's a shitty theory) but the quality of the jokes and how easy it is to get likes
I think it's therapeutic. This stuff literally causes deep stress when people see the kind of insanity released on society and they know the inevitable consequences are going to be horrific. It makes it worse when msm and colleges champion this as the latest civil rights issue and everyone else as some kind of bigot.
Then you have these idiots virtue signaling on top of it, "why do you care? Ha ha"
The poorer the quality the joke the more obvious the insanity.

Don't see how that is any different than the government taking away someone's right to join the military. And if you can't be trusted to manage your own finances because you're mentally impaired to the point where you're getting a government check in someone else's name, then yeah that's proof enough that you shouldn't be owning a deadly firearm.
lol
I'm sure you can show us in the Constitution where it says you have the right to join the military.

Lotta anger and resentment there guy

I dont hate cops I dont go to protests and the only time I talk about the police for the most part is here.

I dont think it makes me a bad person to question how we do things but I am sorry that upsets you.

I want cops job to be easier and less stressful really I do. Its just that I want the best chance for everyone to make it to tomorrow not just the police. i think that makes me a pretty decent fellow.

And you keep talking about fast moving targets and in that video that kid is barely moving. Im not talking about the general rule of thumb I am speaking about the video this thread is about. You really dont think you could have handled that situation better than that officer ? I actually dont believe that for a second.

If you really dont want to talk to me stop responding to me. Its not trolling you are the one keeping it going.

And I have been civil with you this whole time while all you have done is rage and insult me . Are you sure its me being childish ?
insults? i said you were wrong and dishonest? How fragile are you? lol trololol

insults? i said you were wrong and dishonest? How fragile are you? lol trololol

Im not hurt at all I was just informing you that you arent a very good poster and that your verbal skills could use some work

I agree, this is also exactly why mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed easy access to owning firearms....but didn't our esteem President repeal regulations that prevented them from owning guns?

its your right to bear arms whereas it is not your right to have a job in the military. apples and oranges.

0/10
Perform a late term self abortion on yourself

Did you know theres a real life action hero and law enforcement officer that said some things alot like what I have been saying in this very thread

I dont see you talking that good shit to him and I am wondering why

Did you know theres a real life action hero and law enforcement officer that said some things alot like what I have been saying in this very thread

I dont see you talking that good shit to him and I am wondering why
He's not a known shitposter supreme like you
<WellThere><WellThere><WellThere><WellThere><WellThere>

He's not a known shitposter supreme like you

I dont know man I seem to be pretty well liked and treat folks allright from thread to thread. I dont think your assessment of my personality is correct.

I think your just pissed because I dared to question your authority on the subject and you see me a lowly civvie how dare I!! I know a lotta guys who have those short comings dude im not even mad at ya

Now why dont you go tell the action hero about how hes wrong and those things are impossible id like to watch the exchange . Your confident that your correct right?

I dont know man I seem to be pretty well liked and treat folks allright from thread to thread. I dont think your assessment of my personality is correct.

I think your just pissed because I dared to question your authority on the subject and you see me a lowly civvie how dare I!! I know a lotta guys who have those short comings dude im not even mad at ya

Now why dont you go tell the action hero about how hes wrong and those things are impossible id like to watch the exchange . Your confident that your correct right?
You don't get out much do you? I mean if this is the type of attention you crave. I feel bad for you.

You don't get out much do you? I mean if this is the type of attention you crave. I feel bad for you.

Dude you are the one keeps coming at me. if you dont wanna be friends any more just stop bat signaling me. Whos trolling who again ?

I think your kinda funny we can go 40 pages if you want to though

lol
I'm sure you can show us in the Constitution where it says you have the right to join the military.

its your right to bear arms whereas it is not your right to have a job in the military. apples and oranges.

Cool, so a 10 year old with enough cash should be able to buy a gun? I never saw an age restriction in the Constitution on the age a person should be to own a gun. Apples to apples, bruh. Both are placing a restriction on the ability to own a gun based on mental capacity. 1 is using age as a determinant of mental capacity whereas the other is using mental stability to determine mental capacity.

Don't walk towards the cop with a knife.

I have no problem with this shoot.
I'm sort of in agreement. I don't know enough about tasers to say if that would have been better, but a knife is a lethal weapon and justifies lethal force. Too bad they couldn't talk the kid down.

Cool, so a 10 year old with enough cash should be able to buy a gun? I never saw an age restriction in the Constitution on the age a person should be to own a gun. Apples to apples, bruh. Both are placing a restriction on the ability to own a gun based on mental capacity. 1 is using age as a determinant of mental capacity whereas the other is using mental stability to determine mental capacity.

so we are talking about an entirely different subject now.

i dont think anyone that is mentally ill should have a weapon.

My bad; thought it was an FN FAL(which is also 7.62)they shot him with. Not that it made any difference to the poor bastard. I remember him begging the Rangers for help as he's bleeding out. They just stand there and watch him die.

I'm sure some gun nerd can explain the difference a little better, but the FAL and G3 have different gas systems and bolts. The FAL has some weird tilted bolt thing going on and the G3 does some weird delayed blowback. But yeah they both sling 7.62 NATO so there's not really any difference as far as the victim goes. Life is cheap in places like that.

if it makes you feel any better, the guy who shot him was executed.

Yep, later commuted. I was surprised they bothered to arrest the Ranger to begin with. Never been to Pakistan, but that place seems every bit as fucked up as Afghanistan with tribalism and the Taliban, except they're nuclear. I think he was only arrested because the reporter who filmed it sent it to international news outlets and caused a scene. I believe initially they didn't really do anything about it. Then they charged him to placate the international community, and turned it around the second people stopped caring.

I vote yes but that's just me. If you can get your hands on that much money and manage to get yourself to a store, you can probably handle a gun.

I think it's therapeutic. This stuff literally causes deep stress when people see the kind of insanity released on society and they know the inevitable consequences are going to be horrific. It makes it worse when msm and colleges champion this as the latest civil rights issue and everyone else as some kind of bigot.
Then you have these idiots virtue signaling on top of it, "why do you care? Ha ha"
The poorer the quality the joke the more obvious the insanity.
there's better jokes to be made than just saying 'gender neutral'. it was lame and everyone liked it because it had the 'gender neutral' in it

Back