Billy Joe Saunders vs. James DeGale Being Explored For Sept. 15

Both of these fighters are from my area of the world, and while i think DeGale has been a plucky fighter/champion, he just isnt good enough, and Saunders while making out he is some sort of gypsy fighter, is more interested in making money, rather than actually giving himself some of meaningful legacy

Its a shit indicative of the world we live in, that fighters are now just positioning themselves into a situation where they are only interested in making the most profit, rather than actually making a name for themselves.

If BJS and DeGale fought in my front room, i would go out and walk my dog instead

Oh, and i doint actully like my dog much , i bought it for my daughtrer and am still saddled with it 10 years later

Lol I bet your daughter gave it the 'Oh yes I'll look after him daddy!'

Lol I bet your daughter gave it the 'Oh yes I'll look after him daddy!'

Kind of, my son wanted it, but my daughter was 1 at the time and used to push the fucker round in a pram(the dog, not my son), one is 10(dog), the other is 11(daughter)....

I have other animals that i fell into that trap for as well, and i'll be looking affter them long after the kids have moved out(anyone want any free snakes?)

Kind of, my son wanted it, but my daughter was 1 at the time and used to push the fucker round in a pram(the dog, not my son), one is 10(dog), the other is 11(daughter)....

I have other animals that i fell into that trap for as well, and i'll be looking affter them long after the kids have moved out(anyone want any free snakes?)

Lol Snakes eh? No thanks

I’d like to see bjs vs danny. I remember bjs and dannys trainer going at it when bjs was suppose to fight that russian guy a few years back ( forgot his name)

Ignoring my crappy animals, Saunders is not going to fight anyone useful unless he gets paid a lot...and when he loses, you will never see him again

Back