Billy Joe Saunders pulled out again.....

HardasNAILZ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
What a disgrace this guy is.

Really feel for Martin Murray.

m79w1De.gif

“Hamstring injury” - sure.

78A7EF6D-7C67-4FD6-9965-6ED70AE4411C.png

Of course he did.
I don't really pay attention to Rogan and Schaub but they are really into BJS for some reason

Been informed that they had sold less than 2000 tickets!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Been informed that they had sold less than 2000 tickets!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

nobody wants to watch Saunders fight, its why he has to go travelling(heh) to earn

And another reason not to like Billy. Ffs.

Of course he did.
I don't really pay attention to Rogan and Schaub but they are really into BJS for some reason
it makes them more hipster esq to like a boxer like BJS over run of the mill boxers like GGG and Canelo it's the same reason Rogan always throws out Pernell Whitaker name.

I'm shocked lol.

maybe he pulled out to secure the Canoodle fight? Doesn't change the fact he is a wanking penis pump

CANELO OR GGG vs BJS... LOOMS.

<mma4> .
I feel like he pulled out to avoid them. If he had fought and won then a bunch of guys will be tring to fight him again he doesn't want to fight like Golovkin and Jacob's. This way he can sit out for a bit and then take an easier opponent.

I feel like he pulled out to avoid them. If he had fought and won then a bunch of guys will be tring to fight him again he doesn't want to fight like Golovkin and Jacob's. This way he can sit out for a bit and then take an easier opponent.

I'll just place this here ...

<26> You were saying ??

an easier opponent than Murray....are you fucking kidding!!

BJS is a joke.

He says he'll fight GGG/Canelo but then prices himself out of the fights. Dude's a clown.

Nothing against Martin Murray, but if you're the champ you should be going after GGG/Canelo/Daniel Jacobs/Jermall Charlo/Demetrius Andrade.

BJS is not now, and never will be, a draw, so if you want to make yourself worth some cheddar, you've got to beat the top dogs.

Back