Bill Paxton Dead at 61

Next_Of_Kin_39116_Medium.jpg

RIP Patrick Swayze, Bill Pullman, and Leslie Nielson!

this evening i will be enjoying this awesome movie that i like, classic and alltime favourite. TWISTER from 1996

twister.png

twister-movie-alan-ruck-philip-seymour-hoffman.jpg

As for Bill, in your memory man, you just glowed in every role and i could tell how much you enjoyed what you did, its just the happyness of doing what you love.

Rest in peace Mr. Paxton. I've never not enjoyed one of his performances and he seemed like a great guy outside of his work as well.

Back when I played D&D, one of my buddy's characters had a fiendbane battle-axe named Otis, lol. Such a great movie! Seen it multiple times, but there's nothing like seeing it for the first time...

giphy.gif

Haha, that's classic. Tbh, Frailty is in my all time top 10 movie list. Have probably seen it ten times.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck! That's too young. That guy was awesome.

I wish his family and friends the best.

Fuck the Academy Awards for not putting him in the 'In Memoriam' video.

Fuck the Academy Awards for not putting him in the 'In Memoriam' video.

They didn't have enough time to add him. Also Jennifer Aniston mentioned him when she introduced the memoriam.

They didn't have enough time to add him. Also Jennifer Aniston mentioned him when she introduced the memoriam.

A good editor can put him into the video. Hollywood has the best in the world.

Any Paxton fan who hasn't seen Frailty really needs to get on that shit

I have not! What is it about??

It's a kind of dark horror movie that Paxton directed himself, and it's awesome. I'd recommend not looking up what it's about, just watch it

Back