Bill Maher sides with Milo, defends having sex with 14 year old boys

Another classic example of the standard Trumpian response to legitimate criticism, where they scramble to demonstrate that their political opponent sucks as much as they do.

I know this will fall on deaf ears because it's against your religion to agree with anyone who isn't on your team, but the point of bringing up Maher or Takai is not to deflect. This is not a "But the Crusades" argument. People are simply asking for everyone to be judged with the same measuring stick.

If Milo, Maher, or anyone else professes the same belief, they should all be subject to the same criticisms.

I know this will fall on deaf ears because it's against your religion to agree with anyone who isn't on your team, but the point of bringing up Maher or Takai is not to deflect. This is not a "But the Crusades" argument. People are simply asking for everyone to be judged with the same measuring stick.

If Milo, Maher, or anyone else professes the same belief, they should all be subject to the same criticisms.
It's just a mere coincidence that it ALWAYS plays out like that. You're full of shit yet again, as you can see by reversing the tribes and noticing your tribe's reaction. You're actually trying to be sneaky and score a point for your tribe by pretending you're all about fairness. Eat a hot pocket full of shit.

It's just a mere coincidence that it ALWAYS plays out like that. You're full of shit yet again, as you can see by reversing the tribes and noticing your tribe's reaction. You're actually trying to be sneaky and score a point for your tribe by pretending you're all about fairness. Eat a hot pocket full of shit.

Do you ever make an actual argument? All you ever do is accuse people of lying and insult them. Why not just have a conversation for once with someone who doesn't see it like you do?

I explained to you that it's about consistency, at least for me, anyway. And I can prove that by condemning Milo for saying what he said, just like I condemn Maher for saying the same thing. What I would like to see is everyone, including the media, treat all crimes in the same manner, which may lead to something akin to a moderate perspective and less of a team sport mentality. You're not even trying to meet people in the middle.

What do you think about what they both said?

Do you ever make an actual argument? All you ever do is accuse people of lying and insult them. Why not just have a conversation for once with someone who doesn't see it like you do?

I explained to you that it's about consistency, at least for me, anyway. And I can prove that by condemning Milo for saying what he said, just like I condemn Maher for saying the same thing. What I would like to see is everyone, including the media, treat all crimes in the same manner, which may lead to something akin to a moderate perspective and less of a team sport mentality. You're not even trying to meet people in the middle.

What do you think about what they both said?
It's doesn't seem to be about consistency for you. You're probably the most transparent of the whole group here when it comes to pretending to be objective and logical.

I think Milo needs to get help and stop covering for child abusers. I haven't seen Maher's comments, but I can say up front that nearly any joke gets a pass from me, because they are jokes. For example Milo saying the priest taught him how to give good head- that was a joke, and a pretty funny one in context.

It's doesn't seem to be about consistency for you. You're probably the most transparent of the whole group here.

I think Milo needs to get help and stop covering for child abusers. I haven't seen Maher's comments, but I can say up front that nearly any joke gets a pass from me, because they are jokes. For example Milo saying the priest taught him how to give good head- that was a joke, and a pretty funny one in context.

If you haven't even seen Maher's comments, how can you make the statements that you made?

Also, just saying that I'm not consistent is not an argument. You need to show examples of that.

If you haven't even seen Maher's comments, how can you make the statements that you made?

Also, just saying that I'm not consistent is not an argument. You need to show examples of that.
No I really don't. I'm satisfied after the year + of interactions with you that you will never stop the horse shit apologist routine, and you will never be an honest poster.

Because I can say up front that nearly any joke gets a pass from me...what about that is less than perfectly clear?

No I really don't. I'm satisfied after the year + of interactions with you that you will never stop the horse shit apologist routine, and you will never be an honest poster.

Because I can say up front that nearly any joke gets a pass from me...what about that is less than perfectly clear?

You don't know what Maher said, yet you think you are fit to comment on it, thus revealing your own bias. Very embarrassing confession. Let me help you: He wasn't joking. You couldn't even watch the video in the TS and you come here bashing the other team. You're a hack, my friend.

Dodge noted on backing up your claim. Let me know if you ever find me being inconsistent, because I'll thank you for it.

You don't know what Maher said, yet you think you are fit to comment on it, thus revealing your own bias. Very embarrassing confession. Let me help you: He wasn't joking. You couldn't even watch the video in the TS and you come here bashing the other team. You're a hack, my friend.

Dodge noted on backing up your claim. Let me know if you ever find me being inconsistent, because I'll thank you for it.
I haven't commented on Maher. Did you forget that?

My bashing of your retarded tribe stands alone, because...and pay some attention here for the first time in your life...my criticism was that yet again, you're accusing the other team of merely sucking as much as yours. It required no commentary on Maher. It's honestly difficult to tell if you're stupid or lying here.

I haven't commented on Maher. Did you forget that?

My bashing of your retarded tribe stands alone, because...and pay some attention here for the first time in your life...my criticism was that yet again, you're accusing the other team of merely sucking as much as yours. It required no commentary on Maher. It's honestly difficult to tell if you're stupid or lying here.

Nope, you can't spin this one. You didn't even watch the video by your own admission, yet you came here to bash the other tribe. You just clicked the thread and started clacking away at how much the Right sucks. It's embarrassing that you can't even be bothered to parse the information provided before commenting.

And I don't care why other people are citing Maher, I only can tell you what I think. I think that consistency would be nice and that all people be measured with the same stick. I don't care what happens to Milo because his views are trash. Maher's views are also trash, and it would be nice if everyone acknowledged it.

Maybe one day you'll watch the video and you can agree with me that both guys are wrong.

Bill was being pretty obtuse here.

It's not about whether or not a rape occurred.

It's about the massive difference in maturity and perspective between a 14 year old kid and a woman in her 30's. That's the issue.
And this case was a prime example of why it's a problem because you have a 14 year old who's been convinced that it's a good idea to have two fucking kids.

Bill was being pretty obtuse here.

It's not about whether or not a rape occurred.

It's about the massive difference in maturity and perspective between a 14 year old kid and a woman in her 30's. That's the issue.
And this case was a prime example of why it's a problem because you have a 14 year old who's been convinced that it's a good idea to have two fucking kids.

It's even worse than that, because the kid was 12 at the time.

Bill was wrong but what fucking year was this? At least 20 years old? Hopefully someone will call him out and we can see if he stands by his comment.
I think what Milo said was wrong too but I could give a fuck if his book gets published.
His problem is that he went from being part of an underground subculture to working for an orgization that is going to be associated with the POTUS.

This is fucking silly.

Plenty of men have publicly talked about having sexual encounters with older women when they were young teens, and no one gives a shit.

Read what I wrote. Milo is the first person I have ever heard talking positively about their sexual molestation by a priest. Get real.

Why ostracize or shit on who you believe is a victim of sexual molestation? That really makes little sense, IMO.

Why do we "shit on" victims of sexual abuse who go on to become abusers themselves?

Milo is walking the middle ground right now. He's not a molester (I assume - and hope) but he is using his public platform to sell the "benefits" of becoming the victim of a predator pederast.

Read what I wrote. Milo is the first person I have ever heard talking positively about their sexual molestation by a priest. Get real.

Is the "by a priest" part what you're hung up on?

How about George Takei talking positively about being touched by an adult camp counselor when he was 13?

Is the "by a priest" part what you're hung up on?

It's certainly the most egregious of the authority figure molestations, IMO.

How about George Takei talking positively about being touched by an adult camp counselor when he was 13?

I've never heard anything about this. Taking your characterization at face value, for the sake of argument, I would say Takei's decision to publicize his "positive" molestation experience must be condemned in no uncertain terms. Particularly if he went on, as Milo did, to try and normalize and justify the behavior of these pederast predators.

Bill would be wise to steer clear of this topic on his show this week.

Why? the left never has a sensible debate...fucking ever.

All you do is attack and not listen.
You think this doesnt go for both sides? Bless your simple heart. Pure gold.

"This sort of arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys you know understanding that many of us have. The complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships. You know, people are messy and complex. In the homosexual world particularly.

Some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, the sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable and sort of a rock where they can’t speak to their parents."

Sure. Exactly the same. What a funny one liner this is!

Oh, wait, no... This is Milo thoughtfully and sincerely trying to justify and normalize pederasty.

“The teacher from Seattle who is in jail because she is in love — that’s how I view it,” Maher says in the old clip. “I admit that it’s unorthodox. She’s 35, the boy is 14 — he was younger when they started.”

Maher went on to say that the teacher was pregnant with her second child and the couple was trying to “have a family.”

“They are keeping the mother in jail because she won’t conform to what society feels should be the perfect American family,” he added.

When an activist alleged the 35-year-old woman “raped” the young boy, Maher replied, “Raped? Come on.”

Just so you know, this is the stupidest freaking discussion ever. Here's an idea: both Maher and Milo are pedophilia apologists. Screw em both.

Just so you know, this is the stupidest freaking discussion ever. Here's an idea: both Maher and Milo are pedophilia apologists. Screw em both.

To be fair, neither one can be called a pedophilia apologist. Technically both are, in the situations cited, hebephilia apologists.

Back