Bill Maher sides with Milo, defends having sex with 14 year old boys

“The teacher from Seattle who is in jail because she is in love — that’s how I view it,” Maher says in the old clip. “I admit that it’s unorthodox. She’s 35, the boy is 14 — he was younger when they started.”

Maher went on to say that the teacher was pregnant with her second child and the couple was trying to “have a family.”

“They are keeping the mother in jail because she won’t conform to what society feels should be the perfect American family,” he added.

When an activist alleged the 35-year-old woman “raped” the young boy, Maher replied, “Raped? Come on.”

The guy I was replying to was trying to equate Maher's "the only crime was it wasn't videotaped" line with the words that got Milo condemned. He was wrong and needed to be shown the difference.

The guy I was replying to was trying to equate Maher's "the only crime was it wasn't videotaped" line with the words that got Milo condemned. He was wrong and needed to be shown the difference.

Well, in all fairness, one of the quotes that Milo has been condemned for is his own one-liner.

"If it weren't for Father Micheal, I wouldn't give such good head."

And what he was condemned for was having a stance on his own personal sexuality that hasn't been rubber stamped by the right people.

Currently digging through more old videos of liberals defending pedophiles. There will be a bunch more.

This is a gem. When is Bill Maher going to resign his post? He was just saying on his show it's the Republicans that always get away with things. Clearly not in this case.

So you're quoting one of his jokes from a monologue from his show? Are you for real?

Lmao!!! The gist of that was that the teacher was smokin hot and people want to see her get fucked.

Holy Christ you need to do your homework before you start in with that kellyane conway "i have no idea what's going on, but its ok because i look like beavis" bullshit lolololol.

You are a strange combination of highly opinionated but also highly inarticulate.

Bill Maher is right and that kid was the luckiest at his school.

Milo getting crucified is a joke too.

Well, in all fairness, one of the quotes that Milo has been condemned for is his own one-liner.

"If it weren't for Father Micheal, I wouldn't give such good head."

If that had been the extent of his comments on the subject - a joke to deal with personal tragedy - this would be a complete non-issue. With anyone.

And what he was condemned for was having a stance on his own personal sexuality that hasn't been rubber stamped by the right people.

Anyone coming forward PUBLICLY as a victim of sexual molestation saying they enjoyed the experience and feel they were benefited by it is a pathetic idiot who is encouraging and empowering sexual predators.

Whether that is their intent or not it is an unthinking and selfish thing to do and they must be ostracized for it, in no uncertain terms.

And in typical democrat fashion, you'll lose on this issue.

Since your side is filled with ACTUAL pedophiles and sickos.

lol.

What about Republican senator Strom Thurmond who had sex with a 15 year old girl and produced a child with her?

Or Kentucky Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo who had sex with a 5 year old boy and was arrested for it, and charged...

Or the Republican Mayor Philip Giordano, who is currently serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.

Or your Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman, who was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.

There's also Republican Committee Chairman Jeffrey Patti who was arrested for distributing a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped.

The list goes on and on, look those cases up yourself if you don't believe me.

Oh and lets not forget the guy who ran fox news, king of sexual assault, Roger Ailes. That sleazy fat pig sexually assaulted virtually every woman at Fox ... while at the same time having fox run story after story accusing women of lying about sexual assault, telling Americans not to believe women when they claim they've been raped.

Republicans are sick, sick bastards. The Republican Party is known internationally as the party of greed, hate and fear, so none of this should come as a surprise to anyone. It's interesting what the rest of the world can see from the outside vs what people inside the Republican cave seem to think is going on.

Last edited:
Anyone coming forward PUBLICLY as a victim of sexual molestation saying they enjoyed the experience and feel they were benefited by it is a pathetic idiot who is encouraging and empowering sexual predators.

Whether that is their intent or not it is an unthinking and selfish thing to do and they must be ostracized for it, in no uncertain terms.

This is fucking silly.

Plenty of men have publicly talked about having sexual encounters with older women when they were young teens, and no one gives a shit.

lol.

What about Republican senator Strom Thurmond who had sex with a 15 year old girl and produced a child with her?

Or Kentucky Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo had sex with a 5 year old boy and was arrested for it, and charged.

Or the Republican Mayor Philip Giordano, who is currently serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.

Or your Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman, who was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.

There's also Republican Committee Chairman Jeffrey Patti who was arrested for distributing a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped.

The list goes on and on, look those cases up yourself if you don't believe me.

Oh and lets not forget the guy who ran fox news, king of sexual assault, Roger Ailes. That sleazy fat pig who sexually assaulted virtually every woman at Fox ... while at the same time having fox run story after story accusing women of lying about sexual assault.

Republicans are sick, sick bastards. The Republican Party is known internationally as the party of greed, hate and fear, so none of this should come as a surprise to anyone. It's interesting what the rest of the world can see from the outside vs what people inside the Republican cave seem to think is going on.

podesta.png

Need I say more, you disgusting creature?

Missing your handkerchief? The one with a pizza-related map on it?

Who would have thought I would think Joe Rogan and Henry Rollins come off as the most rational people in the current news cycle.

As for Milo, the guy was molested and spoke about it, expressed his opinions on his own personal trauma. People have to have the freedom to talk about what's happened to them, and have to be challenged on their opinions, and hopefully (like in Milo's case) if they're wrong they will learn something from having that conversation. Someone, for instance, needed to tell him he was empowering sexual predators and predation by saying what he said.

However, if he genuinely feels that way, about the person who molested him (that he helped him open up to the world in some manner) we have to deal with that and find a way to think about it. We cannot just pretend he doesn't actually feel the way he feels about what happened. You can tell him he's not allowed to sympathize with the person who raped him but it won't change the fact that he does. This has to be confronted and understood somehow.

It's sick and it's twisted but the world is a sick and a twisted place. I assume he is suffering or suffered from some kind of Stockholm syndrome?

Last edited:
What a ridiculous comparison.

Who here would honestly leave their 12 or 13 year old son with Milo after hearing what he said?
If you say you would then you're an atrocious parent.

Hhahaha yeah, good point. I'm happy to settle at: "See, we're all shit.... maybe we should look in a different direction."

That's why... all of this Trump stuff is so exciting, like we're living in the middle of the greatest political scandal in American history, and I'm sorry but I just can't miss this. I had to take a side, I had to see what was real, and I have to have my own record for what I did during this time.. but as soon as this is over, I'm moving on. It's not a good excuse, but that's what is going to happen, so :)

Although, there is a danger that bringing him down is going to create an even bigger problem. I think Alex Jones saying he's willing to die for Trump has MANY people actually believing that they're willing to die for Trump. To me, there couldn't be a bigger indictment on humanity than this. We're the most 'advanced' nation in world history and we're about to have a civil war over a fucking moron. Totally inexcusable.

lol

Why so salty at liberals over the demise of your boy Milo?

Sure, they've been trying to get him since he came on the scene.

But it was his own conservative platforms that decided to drop him like a sack of potatoes. Nobody on the left forced their hand.

Just for kicks I went to Milo's Facebook wall. They love him and are a confused lot. They don't understand who dropped him. They seem to think CPAC or Breibart is running Maher's show. If Milo gets disinvited and has to resign, they think it only fair Maher should be fired. Otherwise Milo is being unfairly persecuted.

Why ostracize or shit on who you believe is a victim of sexual molestation? That really makes little sense, IMO.

Well pedophilia is the next stop for liberals
They will soon push to legalize it and Sodom and Gomorrah will be reborn

Another classic example of the standard Trumpian response to legitimate criticism, where they scramble to demonstrate that their political opponent sucks as much as they do.

{<jimmies}

Bill Maher is right and that kid was the luckiest at his school.

Milo getting crucified is a joke too.

Agree with both. Both statements were made in jest to some extent. If there is any double standard that makes sense, it is that older women with yougish guys does not seem nearly as bad as it would if the genders were reversed. Pretty much any high school age boy wants to fuck any decent looking teacher, and most would get caught because it would be impossible to not brag about.

I'm very surprised at the speed of Milo's downfall. Honestly the first I heard about it was reading about his resignation. No build up or anything. Very strange.

Back