Bill Maher sides with Milo, defends having sex with 14 year old boys

klnOmega

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

@7m7s in case timestamp doesn't work.

Bill Maher tells about a 34 year old school teacher who is jailed after having two kids with a 14 year old student. Maher says that is simply "in love" and being punished because she doesn't conform to societies standards for a "perfect family".

A guest points out that the 14 year old boy is raped, and Maher responds with "how can a woman rape a man?".

Do you guys agree with Bill Maher? Will he lose show over this?

Considering Maher is a known pervert it probably won't matter.

hahahaaaaa. Who here seriously believe the boys were "raped". Please...tell me. Mod should make a poll. hahahahaahahaaaaaaa

Not saying she can't outpower the boys but I bet the boys enjoyed it more than the "rapist" hahahahahahaahaaa

Nothing would or will happen to Maher over the comment / opinion. He's got his Liberal decoder ring so he's one of the clique.

Statutory rape of a boy by a female teacher is exactly why Milo lost his gig right?

Also anyone who dislikes Milo automatically must like and defend Bill Maher? That seems odd.

I knew he was a Corruptlicunt.

150528174433-01-hastert-1999-large-169.jpg

Bill sounds like an idiot, "How can a woman rape a man"? It's certainly not as easy as the other way around, but is possible. Although, in the specific case he's talking about, the victim waited the 7 years she was in prison and married her when she was released. Just a bizarre story.

Statutory rape of a boy by a female teacher is exactly why Milo lost his gig right?

Are you saying it right for a female teacher to do it, but wrong for a male priest to do it?

Surprised to see Maher be rational. The left loves to yell about double standards with gender, yet Milo is getting attacked while young teens who fuck their teachers are lauded with praise

Are you saying it right for a female teacher to do it, but wrong for a male priest to do it?

No. If I was, my sentence would've ended with a period, not a question mark. See how that works ?

Feel free to go back and actually treat it like a question.

Also anyone who dislikes Milo automatically must like and defend Bill Maher? That seems odd.
i haven't followed this, but i thought it was cuz of his 3hr long podcast with joe a year ago, he said he was raped by a priest at 14 and he was fine w/ it?

I'm pretty sure that the teacher married the kid and they're still together.

But yeah, Maher is a pedophile, we should all disavow.

Bill Maher and Lena Dunham could have easily suffered the same fate as Milo - condemned by the MSM for pedophilia. The difference is, Milo went against the liberal narrative, and Maher and Dunham play by the rules.

No. If I was, my sentence would've ended with a period, not a question mark. See how that works ?

Feel free to go back and actually treat it like a question.

Relax man, mine ended with a question mark also.

Milo is trouble because he said he a priest did gay shit with him when he was only 14, and that appreciated that the priest did it. He also said a lot of pedoshit goes on at Hollywood parties, and that he disagreed with it, but wouldn't name names.

hahahaaaaa. Who here seriously believe the boys were "raped". Please...tell me. Mod should make a poll. hahahahaahahaaaaaaa

Not saying she can't outpower the boys but I bet the boys enjoyed it more than the "rapist" hahahahahahaahaaa

Would you feel the same way if the person taking advantage of the boys was a man? Assuming the same basic roles in the act?

Milo is trouble because he said he a priest did gay shit with him when he was only 14, and that appreciated that the priest did it. He also said a lot of pedoshit goes on at Hollywood parties, and that he disagreed with it, but wouldn't name names.

Milo also said he approved of teenage boys having sex with men, but yeah, it's exactly what Maher said in this video.

Would you feel the same way if the person taking advantage of the boys was a man? Assuming the same basic roles in the act?
yes. She gave birth to 2 kids. And they married. They were truly in love. He asked for her case to be revoked when he turned 18 and got MARRIED.

There was no rape. She was in jail for no reason. Look at the ending. If they roles were switched with the same ending then yes I would feel the same. I agree with Bill Maher about them being in love.

He even said "he was not a victim". I think the court should take the words of the "kid". If he don't want to sue then she shouldn't have been convicted in the first place. This reminds me of the 12 year old being the consent age in Mexico thread. 12 years old is old enough to think for themselves.

So you just intentionally avoided answering it. I can't relax, I'm already laying in a bed, if I relax anymore I'll be asleep. TY for being so concerned with my wellbeing though. I'm sure you're showing concern and not just trying to childishly suggest I'm worked up....

Milo is trouble

Define this 'trouble' and remind me who he's 'in trouble' with again?

because he said he a priest did gay shit with him when he was only 14, and that appreciated that the priest did it. He also said a lot of pedoshit goes on at Hollywood parties, and that he disagreed with it, but wouldn't name names.

Ok.

yes. She gave birth to 2 kids. And they married. They were truly in love. He asked for her case to be revoked when he turned 18 and got MARRIED.

There was no rape. She was in jail for no reason. Look at the ending. If they roles were switched with the same ending then yes I would feel the same. I agree with Bill Maher about them being in love.

It's dangerous to judge this situation with the privilege of having hindsight. Yeah, this one case of statutory rape has a happy ending, but that shouldn't mean that statutory rape is not a good law.

Back