Bill Maher Nails It! The new Conservatives

Is it my fault that Canadian news networks spend more time covering America's bullshit than what happens in Canada.

<3>
It's your fault for watching it and pretending that it has anything to do with your identity or could effect you. Go argue about poutine or curling or something.

The biggest problem with the left is that they act like everything is easy and simple. That no debate is needed on everything. They represent the height of arrogance.
Really ? Trump promised everything would be easy for him and the people who voted for him bought his snake oil

Really ? Trump promised everything would be easy for him and the people who voted for him bought his snake oil

It's almost amazing people are so stupid they don't realize this when it was less than a year ago.

So he opens up with a meme of Trump blowing Putin, then equates conservatives to trolls. The left is still in denial of what's really going on in the world, particularly in the west.

As long as the left continues to destroy western civilization, and dominate it's institutions and education systems, I won't concern myself with some republican idiots who have little to no influence.

And with everything going on in the world the leftist hack and coward Bill Maher is goose stepping to liberal hollywood with his focus on Trump.

She lost.
This is the first and last time I'll ever post this but everyone you just targeted was BTFO.

Great post.

You didn't "payed" attention to spelling, though. Spelling is for cucks.

The idiom would be "is neither funny nor articulate." What you made is called a "double negative." It's not articulate.

Good Lord Baby Arab Jew Jesus, how many of these fish in this motherfucking barrel do I have to shoot before there starts to be fewer fish in this motherfucking barrell?

Hey, I learned something new, thanks.

But, Obama was still a terrorist supporting piece of shit who oversaw the genocide of half a million people.

Hey, I learned something new, thanks.

But, Obama was still a terrorist supporting piece of shit who oversaw the genocide of half a million people.
Yeah, and if he would have gone into Syria, you would have called him just another warmongering neo-con.

He actually went through Congress in regards to Syria instead of acting unilaterally, but Republicans still called him a dictator.

If you want to bang on Obama for not having a magic wand to peacefully resolve complicated international conflicts without bloodshed or military intervention, if you want to lay every drop of blood spilled around the world during his two terms at his feet, such is your prerogative.

I just hope on some level you realize how unreasonable this is.

Last edited:
I have now watched his segments.
He's spot fucking on, like the title said, he's got them nailed down.

Bring back real Republicanism please, please, please

Bill Maher is hit and miss with me a lot of times he is on point but then he and his guest go a little to far left for my taste. He is best when he on about religion imo.

Lol Bill hit the nail on the head. Funny to see all the butt hurt Trumptards in here.

Yeah, and if he would have gone into Syria, you would have called him just another warmongering neo-con.

He actually went through Congress in regards to Syria instead of acting unilaterally, but Republicans still called him a dictator.

If you want to bang on Obama for not having a magic wand to peacefully resolve complicated international conflicts without bloodshed or military intervention, if you want to lay every drop of blood spilled around the world during his two terms at his feet, such is your prerogative.

I just hope on some level you realize how unreasonable this is.

I could see your point, if it didn't completely ignore the fact that he did it so the Qatar pipeline could flow energy into Europe and further economically hurt Russia.

Obama sacrificed 500k Syrian lives to attempt to hurt Russia. History will not remember him fondly.

Haha: "Republicans are the Democrats crazy ex-girlfriend."

I could see your point, if it didn't completely ignore the fact that he did it so the Qatar pipeline could flow energy into Europe and further economically hurt Russia.

Obama sacrificed 500k Syrian lives to attempt to hurt Russia. History will not remember him fondly.
It's a cute theory, but doesn't hold up to facts. Obama did go to Congress suggesting early military intervention in Syria. There was no appetite among the (Republican controlled) Congress or the American people to get involved.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/01/world/middleeast/syria.html

http://www.kvue.com/news/politics/n...ht-2013-military-intervention-syria/429573242

Try to be objective instead of just listening to the theory that most confirms your current way of thinking.

I only bothered to watch part of it. The portion I saw was just insults and leftist talking points. Not funny, and not an accurate assessment of reality. Liberals are hoping that if they create enough chaos and shout bullshit enough times that people will vote for them. We'll see if that works, but it is far from an adult conversation. Why would I want people who seem to want my destruction to govern me?

Liberals don't actually look at a map and read about politics. Talking about a pipeline will confuse them. Their narrative is that Obama was protecting the children against racist monsters.

Does he even do anything other than talk shit about trump?

well he's right, most trump supporters revel in trolling but the forgotten part of this equation is WHY they are trolling in the first place. Being on the short end of the gender and identity politics rope for the last decade will probably do that to many. When fingers are constantly pointed at you for being a horrible racist person who has privilege when in fact all you are trying to do is put food on your table and keep your home out of foreclosure without any prejudice at all for any group is not only frustrating but a decade long incubator for this type of behavior. Both sides are abysmal, but this is mainly a left problem not a right leaning problem. left needs to wake up and stop pointing fingers and supporting professional protesting and identity blamers.

well he's right, most trump supporters revel in trolling but the forgotten part of this equation is WHY they are trolling in the first place. Being on the short end of the gender and identity politics rope for the last decade will probably do that to many. When fingers are constantly pointed at you for being a horrible racist person who has privilege when in fact all you are trying to do is put food on your table and keep your home out of foreclosure without any prejudice at all for any group is not only frustrating but a decade long incubator for this type of behavior. Both sides are abysmal, but this is mainly a left problem not a right leaning problem. left needs to wake up and stop pointing fingers and supporting professional protesting and identity blamers.

I get this is one of the reasons Trump won. But come on man, are you really getting called racist in your everyday life? Do white men have it so terrible that they feel like they have to vote for a con man?

If this is the case shouldn't we stop pointing fingers at Islam? Because it will only drive Muslims (by your logic) to extremism, or is this mantra (don't point fingers t white men) only reserved for some people?

It's a cute theory, but doesn't hold up to facts. Obama did go to Congress suggesting early military intervention in Syria. There was no appetite among the (Republican controlled) Congress or the American people to get involved.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/01/world/middleeast/syria.html

http://www.kvue.com/news/politics/n...ht-2013-military-intervention-syria/429573242

Try to be objective instead of just listening to the theory that most confirms your current way of thinking.

What do you mean it doesn't "hold up to facts"?

You fucking retort supports it. He couldn't get our military to back his plan, so he supported AQ and Isis to do his dirty work.

Take off the blinders man, it's glaringly obvious, especially when you look at his support for Qatar and Iran.

Back