Bill Maher calls out David Hogg as a bully for the Ingraham boycott...liberals meltdown

He's already writing a book too. lol

With moral force and clarity, a new generation has made it clear that problems previously deemed unsolvable due to powerful lobbies and political cowardice will be theirs to solve. Born just after Columbine and raised amid seemingly endless war and routine active shooter drills, this generation now says, Enough. This book is their statement of purpose, and the story of their lives. It is the essential guide to the #NeverAgain movement.

Last edited:
Funny, you know supports getting people fired from TV whom you disagree with?

Laura Ingraham.

People on the right loved boycotts over "culture war" issues until they started getting bitten in the ass.

Pretty sure it wasn't mainstream kosher 5-10 years ago to publicly taunt and ridicule a teenager who just survived a mass shooting, Laura.

Pretty sure that was never cool.

> says to ignore him
> makes threads about him

Also, another conservative thread started from a Trumper watching CNN and getting triggered.

The hilarity never ends.
I’m not a Trumper nor was I watching CNN, try again libtard

For the record I didn’t bump the thread, mine got merged and resulted in said bump.

I'm surprised Blue Apron can afford to sponsor anybody. lol. That company is deader than a door nail.

they have those coupons in costco right by the universal parks and Sees candy.

iu

they have those coupons in costco right by the universal parks and Sees candy.

iu

I'm not sure what I am supposed to be looking at. Text is kind of small and I don't see a connection. lol. I have used Blue Apron before. It isn't bad. But it is dying. No hope.

chart1.png

For the record I didn’t bump the thread, mine got merged and resulted in said bump.
The video interview you posted was from yesterday, so this is a relevant bump.

Back