Bill Maher calls out David Hogg as a bully for the Ingraham boycott...liberals meltdown

LOL Is Maher going to stan for this clown too?

Anyway. I can't believe that Maher is comparing what happened to Ingraham with his firing from ABC. He was legitimately taken out of context and ganged up on by a bunch of people who were hypersensitive post-9/11. No rational person should have believed that he was trying glorify the 9/11 hijackers.

Ingraham, on the other hand, has built her career on insulting and smearing people with whom she disagrees on politics. The Hogg thing is par for the course, and advertisers have no obligation to give her money for brand association when she pisses a bunch of people off.

More like Hogg knocked the bully the fuck out.

Bill gets his head up his ass now and then, is normal.

You tell em Fawlty! Knock that bully the fuck out! Like “who’s the bully now, bitch?” Lol!

Conservative radio host resigns after saying he would like to sodomize Hogg with hot poker
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...at-sexually-assault-david-hogg-013343739.html

Jamie Allman, a conservative commentator at a Sinclair-owned television station, resigned after tweeting that he planned to sexually assault Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg with “a hot poker.”

“When we kick their ass they all like to claim we’re drunk. I’ve been hanging out getting ready to ram a hot poker up David Hogg’s ass tomorrow. Busy working. Preparing.”

--

701.png

Conservative radio host resigns after saying he would like to sodomize Hogg with hot poker
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...at-sexually-assault-david-hogg-013343739.html

Jamie Allman, a conservative commentator at a Sinclair-owned television station, resigned after tweeting that he planned to sexually assault Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg with “a hot poker.”

“When we kick their ass they all like to claim we’re drunk. I’ve been hanging out getting ready to ram a hot poker up David Hogg’s ass tomorrow. Busy working. Preparing.”

I always laugh at the way they try to characterize these things. They try to be so matter of fact with such absurdities.

Somehow , some way , Maher will persevere thru this by ingesting large quantities of yayo , weed and hookers in his large mansion .

The David Hogg defenders are the kind of people who got Europe in the trouble they’re in now.

The David Hogg defenders are the kind of people who got Europe in the trouble they’re in now.
lol Please go on...explain this..
What exactly gets you guys so fucking worked up over this 126 lb kid?
Sensitive as fuck.
<36>

He is not liked by all but Bill Maher is quite an unique individual.
It's weird, I don't like Maher at all, but I do watch his show pretty regularly.
He usually gets on some pretty good, interesting guests--and though I disagree with a lot of what Maher says (or more how he says, and to the extremes he takes them), he's not scared to take a conversation in a direction that a lot of people wouldn't--so I do enjoy his frankness.

But Maher is just not as smart as he thinks he is (nor is he funny), and when he is wrong on something, he won't concede. He was clearly wrong on this topic, and all 3 members of his panel were explaining how different his situation was from what was going on with Ingrham, but he kept hammering on.
This is something that I find very annoying with comedians these days. They confuse freedom of speech with freedom from consequences. You CAN say whatever the fuck you want, but you can't go cry about bullying or unfairness if people don't like what you said. If you say something offensive, people have a right to be offended.
Don't like it? Don't be a dick.

If you can't win an internet argument with a friendless 17 year old virgin, you deserve to have your financial support pulled.

It got the nasty bitch suspended and possibly fired, costing her a lot of money. I call that a clear win for the kid.
So it's about getting people you don't like fired from TV not actually about gun control then huh?

So it's about getting people you don't like fired from TV not actually about gun control then huh?

Funny, you know supports getting people fired from TV whom you disagree with?

Laura Ingraham.

People on the right loved boycotts over "culture war" issues until they started getting bitten in the ass.

Slim Fast just dropped Ingraham lol

Do people still consume that garbage?

If you want to do a meal replacement diet, there are plenty of products that you can buy that aren't filled with sugar.

Just get a tub of whey protein and make your own shakes. Cheaper and healthier.

Do people still consume that garbage?

If you want to do a meal replacement diet, there are plenty of products that you can buy that aren't filled with sugar.

Just get a tub of whey protein and make your own shakes. Cheaper and healthier.

Ugh...absolute garbage product

Laura Ingraham.

People on the right loved boycotts over "culture war" issues until they started getting bitten in the ass.

Fuck that twat.

Laura Ingraham.

Beautiful, LOL

Back