Bill Gates On Trump: ‘Scary How Much He Knew About My Daughter’s Appearance

Lol wonder how Trump would feel if some old senile pervert was talking about his daughter's looks?

Here's an old interview with Quincy Jones.... Wonder if Trump read it?

What’s stirred everything up? Is it all about Trumpism?
It’s Trump and uneducated rednecks. Trump is just telling them what they want to hear. I used to hang out with him. He’s a crazy motherfucker. Limited mentally — a megalomaniac, narcissistic. I can’t stand him. I used to date Ivanka, you know.

Wait, really?
Yes, sir. Twelve years ago. Tommy Hilfiger, who was working with my daughter Kidada. A former model and current designer, Kidada is the daughter of Jones and his ex-wife Peggy Lipton. Jones’s other daughter with Lipton is the actress Rashida Jones. Jones has five other children, with four other women., said, “Ivanka wants to have dinner with you.” I said, “No problem. She’s a fine motherfucker.” She had the most beautiful legs I ever saw in my life. Wrong father, though.

This from people who supported Bill Clinton

"This guy isn't allowed to be grossed out by an old man objectifying his daughter and being too stupid to differentiate HPV/HIV because Hillary."

Also, I watched a Roman Polanski film once, so now I can't speak disapprovingly about Jerry Sandusky.

Back