Bill Clinton sought State’s permission to meet with Russian nuclear official, met with Putin instead

The title of the OP reads plain wrong in my head.

The images are mentally scaring

I think people are just sick of using the approved channels at this point since the system is so obviously broken and corrupt. The whole system is built on the idea of moderator impartiality which is clearly nonexistent here at this point.

You're like the chief of a corrupt police department telling the public that if they have a complaint about the police, to take it to their local police station.

Eventually, you have to take it to the newspapers if you want to hope for anything to get done.
[<diva2]

They have the documents to back it up. Or didn't you read the article?

Documents of a request that the article itself says was never put through and used. The entirety of what you're suggesting relies on "an anonymous friend told thehill".

But by all means, continue to change your standards as needed. I'm sure one day proving other people have shady ties to Russia will magically prove Trump doesn't.

Documents of a request that the article itself says was never put through and used. The entirety of what you're suggesting relies on "an anonymous friend told thehill".

But by all means, continue to change your standards as needed. I'm sure one day proving other people have shady ties to Russia will magically prove Trump doesn't.

Did Trump meet privately with Putin at his estate?

Did Bill?

Ok, now that's out of the way.

Reread the article, when he couldn't get state department permission, he just went ahead and met privately with Putin. That's much much worse.

Good point, apologies.

However since the senate judiciary and fbi are investigating the Awan situation, and he worked for up to 80 house dems over the last ten years, and accessed the house server without authorization 5,400 times moving terabits of data, and the official explanation for this is he had stored his "childrens homework and family photos" on the server, it just stinks so much and is so large I'd be surprised if there isn't some venn diagramming happening in the investigations.

But I'll pipe down for now :)

My wife takes a lot of pictures of our daughter. I'm sure we have terabits of pictures and homework on our cloud storage account.

I see nothing wrong here.

<Gordonhat>

Has anyone realized that Bill Clinton tried to get permission from the state department aka His Wife to meet an Russia official and instead met with Putin, then Putin got 20% of US Uranium and the Clintons got 145 million dollars.

READ THE FUCKING STORY

Quote it Struggle. Or were you struggling to read again when it got to this part:

The documents don’t indicate what decision the State Department finally made.

Or was it this part that you had trouble with:

But current and former aides to both Clintons told The Hill on Thursday the request to meet the various Russians came from other people,

Nah it was probably this part....

and the ex-president’s aides and State decided in the end not to hold any of the meetings with the Russians on the list.

So what part of that showed Bill requested it and was denied? Or were you struggling to read the post you quoted where I specifically asked for evidence of exactly that?

Fuck you're dumb.

<13>

All marriages are contracts. You're stating the obvious. Bill isn't a rapist - he's a model American. Sure he has some defects, but I would take him (and her) over Trump any day.
I really don't know. Are all of your posts such facsile trolling?

Quote it Struggle. Or were you struggling to read again when it got to this part:

Or was it this part that you had trouble with:

Nah it was probably this part....

So what part of that showed Bill requested it and was denied? Or were you struggling to read the post you quoted where I specifically asked for evidence of exactly that?

Fuck you're dumb.

<13>

Who said denied? He couldn't get permission in time, so rather then meet with them, he just met with Vladimir freaking Putin instead.

Your answer of probably shows you're not worth conversing with.

Everything you post shows your only worth is equivalent to a fidget spinner that says stupid shit when spun. Here, look....

Who said denied?

You did.

when he couldn't get state department permission, he just went ahead and met privately

You're like the product of the word stupid and an infinity symbol having a baby. LOL.

Back