Bill Burr isn't funny

ross1.gif
<bball2>

I'm surprised he has as many fans as he does. A lot of people praisd him but his stand up is mid tier junk.

He is basically a poor mans Louis CK. Bill Burr just yells really loud into a microphone with his strung out vocal cords to try and force laughs, shits weird. His stories are bland, and yelling loud isnt a good delivery.

really? i think you're in the minority with your opinion. the guy is hilarious to me.

I'm surprised he has as many fans as he does. A lot of people praisd him but his stand up is mid tier junk.

He is basically a poor mans Louis CK. Bill Burr just yells really loud into a microphone with his strung out vocal cords to try and force laughs, shits weird. His stories are bland, and yelling loud isnt a good delivery.
His "What are you a :eek::eek::eek:?" set that involves him going to buy a pumpkin and not being able to do it until he drags his girlfriend along or the one where his girlfriend buys a pitbull without talking to him from the shelter are pure gold.

He's really funny. His contempt for the audience is starting to show though. Instead of hearing a guy saying "Please find this funny" I hear a guy saying "Okay that was a $75 laugh, let's see if I can get $100 out of these cocksuckers." I think his prime lasts 2 more years and then he goes stale.
His "what are you a :eek::eek::eek:?" bit is one of the best and so damn true.

It's a bit silly to say he "isn't funny.". He's just not your cup of comedic tea, and that's fine.

Burr is funnier than Louis CK imo.

It's a bit silly to say he "isn't funny.". He's just not your cup of comedic tea, and that's fine.
It's silly to say "he isn't funny" but you wanna sell everyone on the phrase "cup of comedic tea and that's fine?"

You should forfeit your Lebowski Av. You don't deserve it.

Burr is funnier than Louis CK imo.
I'd have to agree. Seems to be a lot more authentic as well. Louis is a great comedian, but his material and show are pretty pretentious with a bit of self-deprecation sprinkled in to make up for some of it. It's obviously a winning formula, but it seems a bit desperate at times.

I've never seen any of his stand up, but his youtube shit where he is responding to emails with his wife are pretty funny.

Bill Burr is clearly hilarious.

Are you sure it's not your dad making you say this, TS?

You must be thinking of this guy:

Rogan.gif
Secretly, your immediate families hate you.

It's silly to say "he isn't funny" but you wanna sell everyone on the phrase "cup of comedic tea and that's fine?"

I'm not trying to sell anyone on anything. So, I'm not quite sure what you're getting at.

He understands women really well.

"This is how women argue, as near as I can figure it:
If they're right, they stay on point, and they make sure you do too.
If they're wrong, they do everything they can to get ya to call em a cunt, and then it's about that."

He probably meant physically.

Not a lot of redhead-ish comedians. Louis could be Burr's older brother
Okay, so he doesn't like Bill Burr partly because he looks like Louis CK? I don't think that's why he said he's a poor man's Louis CK.

Back