Bill Burr isn't funny

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm surprised he has as many fans as he does. A lot of people praisd him but his stand up is mid tier junk.

He is basically a poor mans Louis CK. Bill Burr just yells really loud into a microphone with his strung out vocal cords to try and force laughs, shits weird. His stories are bland, and yelling loud isnt a good delivery.

Mark... what does you father think about you making this thread?

Mark... what does you father think about you making this thread?
ross1.gif

Aslong as I dont leave browsers open, nothing.

I'm being reasonable here though.

:eek:

Don't use that tone of voice with me, young man. I will be speaking to your father about this.

I feel his specials haven't been amazing lately but he is still funny especially when he's just riffing on a topic. Also if you don't think his Let it Go special isn't funny you're just wrong

i find most of joe rogans friends to be moronic assholes and cannot understand how people pay to see a bad stand up comic

except for joey diaz, he's hilarious

He's really funny. His contempt for the audience is starting to show though. Instead of hearing a guy saying "Please find this funny" I hear a guy saying "Okay that was a $75 laugh, let's see if I can get $100 out of these cocksuckers." I think his prime lasts 2 more years and then he goes stale.

I'm not as big a fan as some on here, but he is decent.

Comedy is obviously a personal preference, but I think to say he isn't funny is a stretch.

I like him. Hes funny and was in Breaking Bad, good enough for me!

You're young enough to share a computer with your dad. Like hell I'm going to listen to your opinions on comedy.

Bill Burr is extremely relatable and funny to those who are perceptive and have any sort of social intuition.

I think you're probably knot old enough to appreciate his humour sun.

Back