Bigot Trump Admin Appointee Carl Higbie resigns as Chief of External Affairs at CNCS

Hires the best people....

I didn’t type black but I do guarantee you some people did exactly what he said and depending where he lives that might have been black people. I rent a house through Craigslist and holy shitfuck do people suck. Title of the ad is no section eight or hud. Comfortably half he people hat show up are hud or section 8. Then I list the dog breeds you can’t own at the top of the ad and the next 4/5 people have one or multiple of them. Well yes it turned out that having 5 pit bulls cancelled out the insurance clause fuck face. Then I give away he stuff tenants leave, along with whatever I have at the moment. People will ask me to deliver it, load it, and so on

Rent out through Craig's list?. Lol

You sound poor as shit as a landlord. I rent out too and I am certainly not going through Craig's list to find tenants. Find yourself a realty agent and pay the fee u cheapskate. My tenants are practically perfect and actually help me clean my 2-unit house (and basement) when I am slacking.

Recently married couple with child moved in 3-4 years ago and wanted to escape the ghettos. I actually dropped my rental price a bit because I liked them so much (great vib) when we talked about boxing the first time we met. They recommended another tenant for my basement apartment and He occasionally makes me coffee and leaves it on my ledge of my stairs before I go to work.

I like stable trouble free tenants...

A Trump administration appointee resigned Thursday after CNN reported on his past use of racist, sexist, anti-Muslim language on the radio.

Carl Higbie resigned as chief of external affairs for the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS), a spokeswoman for the departmenttold CNN.

Higbie declined a request for comment from The Hill.

CNCS was created in 1993 and oversees initiatives such as AmeriCorps and the Social Innovation Fund.

Higbie’s resignation follows a CNN review of his past comments on radio appearances in which he makes disparaging remarks about multiple minority groups.

CNN found audio of a June 2013 radio appearance, when Higbie said, “I just don’t like Muslim people.”

“Well people are like, ‘well, you can’t hate somebody just for being Muslim.’ It’s like, yeah, I can,” Higbie said.

In a December 2013 appearance, Higbie suggested black women think “breeding is a form of government employment,” CNN uncovered.

Higbie, a former Navy SEAL, also made critical remarks of soldiers with post-traumatic stress disorder, saying the illness is “a trait of a weak mind."

Higbie joined the administration in August. He was a frequent surrogate for the Trump campaign on cable news during the 2016 campaign cycle.

He previously stirred controversy when, during one television appearance, he defended Trump’s rumored proposal to create a registry of Muslim immigrants.

Higbie suggested Japanese internment camps established during World War II would provide legal precedent for the registry, drawing backlash.

Seems like he'd fit in here pretty well now that he's got time on his hands.
Not much to discuss here. The racist remarks are on par for this administration, but I'm surprised a vet would be so dismissive of fellow vets with PTSD.

Dupe thread.

giphy.gif

lol in my country this would be no issue. americans are pussies. all that shit is true and what non muslims liberals think. many muslims racist to. I dislike christains and muslims but i respect islam more as religion but i prefer to be around christians.

shit attracts the flies.....
just cos he was a seal, it doesnt preclude him from being an asshole, im sure every unit has one
on a side note, look at the hand size next to donalds....
He kinda reminds me of UberTS
<{UberTS}>

Rent out through Craig's list?. Lol

You sound poor as shit as a landlord. I rent out too and I am certainly not going through Craig's list to find tenants. Find yourself a realty agent and pay the fee u cheapskate. My tenants are practically perfect and actually help me clean my 2-unit house (and basement) when I am slacking.

Recently married couple with child moved in 3-4 years ago and wanted to escape the ghettos. I actually dropped my rental price a bit because I liked them so much (great vib) when we talked about boxing the first time we met. They recommended another tenant for my basement apartment and He occasionally makes me coffee and leaves it on my ledge of my stairs before I go to work.

I like stable trouble free tenants...

I have had good luck, it just adds leg work. Rentalutions now does a credit and background for me, as well as a lease and payments. Free for one unit. There’s no reason to put Those kinda of fees for something you can do yourself. If I had ten units sure. This costs me about ten hours of my time every 2-3 years. I just delete the emails. Have some younger lesbians now. Perfect. Couldn’t have selected better. They’re easy to work with and will stay forever since they have 3 dogs and most places allow one. 750 credit score. Win

lol in my country this would be no issue. americans are pussies. all that shit is true and what non muslims liberals think. many muslims racist to. I dislike christains and muslims but i respect islam more as religion but i prefer to be around christians.
I’ve been to a few Muslim counties and am not a fan. Indonesia is giving sharia a go now so they’ll be another hell hole if hey stay on that path. I’ll say the Muslims I know here are polite and hard working so I don’t really have an issue with them, but I am concerned if they start getting true voting power some day

No we all read it, wel some of us read it. I pointed out the parts gmhat were right. The rest is trash
Why you keep defending this fucking scum bag?
And why you act like we don’t have the same problem in the us.
We are probably the number one when in comes to child molesting and pedos, just do a google search on your city and you are going to be surprised

Why you keep defending this fucking scum bag?
And why you act like we don’t have the same problem in the us.
We are probably the number one when in comes to child molesting and pedos, just do a google search on your city and you are going to be surprised
You’re an idiot

Back