Biggest "what if" moments in MMA

what if Rumble fought at middleweight?

what if BJ Penn trained cardio and fought more like Maia?

what if David Terrell had kept fighting?

what if Mir never crashed that motorcycle?

what if Johny Hendricks was a vegan?

Fedor v Brock in 09 is the be all end all

What if Emelianenko hadn't gone to the ground against Fabricio Werdum?

What if the ref had deducted a point for every eye poke in every Jon Jones fight?

What if Anthony Pettis had good TDD?

What if Arlovski hadn't tried that flying knee on Emelianenko? I think there's a pretty big chance he would've beaten him.

How would Conor's matches go if he wasn't a trashtalker?

What if Flying Burrito's wife didn't met Cain Velasquez

What if Bob Sapp gave a shit about fighting?

What if Overeem had carried on punching instead of failing to get a guillotine on Stipe.

Jon Jones tested positive for T-bol and that is it. Anderson lost twice to Chris. The questions were answered. Chris broke his leg. It wasn't a freak accident. Winning by damage is part of the scoring system in MMA.
Clearly you don't understand the point of the thread.

What are your biggest "what if" moments/scenarios?

For me it's:

What if Jon Jones hadn't been in PEDs?

And

What if Anderson Silva didn't clown around with Teh Chrees
the biggest one for me: What if the fight between jon Jones and Sonnen was stopped via doctor's stoppage ?
Sonnen would have been crowned champion of LHW...

What if Nog continued to box up Mir instead of taking it to the ground in the 2nd fight?

What if Reem never went that guillotine vs Stipe(tko win??)

And what if Fedor entered UFC

The Jon Jones question is the biggest one for Daniel Cormier, if he really believes that he lost because of Turinabol, then I guess whatever protects his soul is best. LOL

Anderson Silva lost to Chris twice. That question doesn't need to be asked.
I think clowing the first fight is on Anderson so I also agree for that fight that is on him...he decided to go with that game plan and failed, the second fight was Bad luck though, however, no doubt Silva looked to have aged as well and it could easly ended the same way as before.

What if Kazuyuki Fujita had any boxing skills in his fight against Fedor.

The Jon Jones question is the biggest one for Daniel Cormier, if he really believes that he lost because of Turinabol, then I guess whatever protects his soul is best. LOL

Anderson Silva lost to Chris twice. That question doesn't need to be asked.

The question is even bigger for Gus, because it is very reasonable to believe Jones was on PEDs against him as well and Jones still arguably lost.

That's the biggest "what if " in the history of the sport, no question. The fact Jon was even active and fighting after that injury is a testament to the savage he really is.

Sonnen would have just lost the rematch with really high certainty. But what if Jones elbow didnt land against Gus? Jones would have needed a finish in the 5th. He would have never broke Titos record for the most LHW title defenses and he would have been out of the GOAT picture, etc.

royce was supposed to fight kerr. and at another time aliyama

he woulda been destroyed by both

Brock vs Fedor in Cowboy stadium..so close

Literally sat here hitting F5 on homepage waiting for the breaking news :(

What if Rogan fought Snipes

What if Wanderlei beat Ortiz and never went to Pride

Back