Biggest size differences in UFC history.

Rumble vs that scrawny little guy with the sideshow bob afro

and so little against Severn
forrest-griffin-vs-dan-severn-rise-to-ufc-youtube-with-regard-to-forest-vs-forrest.jpg

McGregor vs Marcus Brimage was a ridiculous size difference.

Conor couldnt jab him cos his head was too far down.

Bantamweight vs Lightweight

McGregor vs Marcus Brimage was a ridiculous size difference.

Conor couldnt jab him cos his head was too far down.

Bantamweight vs Lightweight

And he couldn't jab Nate, because he was 3 times bigger.

I don't know about UFC but mw- Gegard clipping Hunto and then following up with arm bar sub .... inside a minute was beautiful in open weight

Keith Hackney vs Emmanuel Yarborough.
Paul Varelans vs Mark Hall.
Don Frye vs Thomas Ramirez
Gerrard Gordeau vs Telia Tuli
Koji Kitao vs Mark Hall
Scott Ferrozo vs Jim Mullen

Exactly. I'm not sure if OP realizes there was an era of no weight classes...and even a "David vs Goliath" event.

In the modern era with weight classes, Rumble vs. Yoshida was a scary size mismatch with a predictable outcome. Rumble can comfortably fight at LHW/HW and Yoshida probably doesn't even cut weight to make 170.

In the modern era with weight classes, Rumble vs. Yoshida was a scary size mismatch with a predictable outcome. Rumble can comfortably fight at LHW/HW and Yoshida probably doesn't even cut weight to make 170.
Yeah, but at the time Rumble was skin and bone so the actual weight difference in the cage wasn't that big.

Exactly. I'm not sure if OP realizes there was an era of no weight classes...and even a "David vs Goliath" event.
Yeah UFC 8.. I used to have that on VHS, I brought that on sale in Blockbusters at the time. Very good event!!.. Don Frye!!. And I remember Goodridge doing those brutal elbows to that poor tiny guy.. and he looked like he killed him.

This usually occurs at hw due to the big weight discrepancy but at mw we had Anthony Smith 6'4 fighting Hector Lombard 5'9 that shit was ridiculous you see a lw frame guy vs a lhw frame guy.

Back