Biggest size differences in UFC history.

Obligatory

CwNK70OUEAAndeo.jpg

Conor is so brave to have fought a guy who cuts weight to get to HW
I thought he said "Tree size!"

Nate vs Conor LW vs HW

Not the biggest, and they're probably actually within 10 pounds of eachother, but the height difference in this fight was interesting:

002_Neil_Magny_and_Rafael_Dos_Anjos.0.jpg

This one too:

20170510020735_1DX_7430.JPG

McKenzie Dern looked like she was 30 pounds heavier than that chick she just beat.

Nick Diaz vs Koji Oishi.

I'm a big Diaz fan but that was hard to watch. It was like watching one of those snake oil salesman "mythical" martial arts guys facing off against an actual fighter.

Frye vs Ramirez is one silly gif
EllipticalPettyKob.gif
Frye with an early precursor to the hammerfist of doom

Watching the old videos with Don Frye and pioneers of the same era really offers a person a different perspective on how far it’s evolved since. In the beginning you essentially had tough guys who were just brawling and then a fighter like Randy Couture and to a lesser extent Tito Ortiz came along and combined all the tools together. That was the true birth of MMA.

I'm a big Diaz fan but that was hard to watch. It was like watching one of those snake oil salesman "mythical" martial arts guys facing off against an actual fighter.
What's crazy is he actually beat Nate in his next fight, also has a loss to Condit.

What's crazy is he actually beat Nate in his next fight, also has a loss to Condit.

I don't even remember any other fight of his other than that debacle against Nick. Good lord, that was bad.

Hey guys, I got this plan... I'm gonna block his punches with my face. Shit's gonna work, just watch!

Definitely not the best example but Cain smoking Lesnar was awesome. Lesnar looked massive compared to Cain yet in the cage Cain utterly dominated him.Really goes to show how the 240-250 range is truly the best weigh range for HW's.

Back