Biggest overreaction in a while

Captain Tight

Gettin two birds stoned at once
@Blue
Reaction score
I myself thought that Wonderboy probably won by points in what seemed like a pretty close match by each round. Maybe a few rds were toss ups.

But this outrage is wayyy over the top. Love the kneejerk responses though.

I myself thought that Wonderboy probably won by points in what seemed like a pretty close match by each round. Maybe a few rds were toss ups.

But this outrage is wayyy over the top. Love the kneejerk responses though.

I think more the shock factor is the two 49-46 scorecards. Those are head scratchers. Give Till the fight? OK, I can see that. 4 rounds to 1? That wasn't the fight I watched by any stretch of the imagination. (I actually had Thompson winning 48-47, but can see it going the other way)

I had wb winning 48-47, but at the end i knew because it was mostly pitter patter ala the last woodley fight, he might get screwed over again.

If the judge was consistent on rewarding the pressure fighter while strikes being close, I could see Till taking that many rounds. However myself I saw the fight as pretty even.

Also. I think it should be noted that sherdog is simultaneously outraged over wonderboy being passive (boring fighter) and the fact that he lost

Thought wonderboy won but honestly there wasnt a winner in this fight so it shouöd just have been a draw.

Most embarassing is till acting like he won decisivley jumping on te cage before the announcement.

I'm surprised people are angry because I thought WB was 1 of the least popular fighters on this website right now.

I was sure this thread would be about Till post fight interview in the cage.

yeah half of everyone thinks every single close fight is a robbery, fact is it was a close fight that could have gone either way, people would be calling robbery no matter what.

till had good leg kicks, a good jab going and got the knockdown.

most people are probably just mad because they thought wonderboy would embarrass till, but till proved he's elite so fuck all these whiners.

i love wonderboy, but if he wants to fight like that then close fights aren't always gonna go his way.

It's cause this happens every time they go to the U.K.. I mean in what world did till will 4 rounds. Look at how the media scored it. Like 28/30 scored for Thompson.

I agree, could have given it either way or even a draw. However, I did find the judges scorecards slightly suspicious...

Also. I think it should be noted that sherdog is simultaneously outraged over wonderboy being passive (boring fighter) and the fact that he lost

Both of them were boring and timid but only one of them was losing the fight and it wasn't WB. And just because a fight is close doesn't mean it can't also be decisive.

I'm surprised people are angry because I thought WB was 1 of the least popular fighters on this website right now.

British fighter winning a close decision in the UK always makes Sherdog cry robbery and be outraged for the other guy.

It's cause this happens every time they go to the U.K.. I mean in what world did till will 4 rounds. Look at how the media scored it. Like 28/30 scored for Thompson.

Happens every time in the states too, but it's crickets from Sherdog unless a filthy foreigner wins a close fight on their home soil.

Back