Biggest loser of 2017

Everone on sherdog is a bigger loser than the one's mentioned in this topic, except me

Did you just call the Greatest of All time some long retired welterweight!?!? :eek:

Yep... retired for 4 years and came back. Not saying he isn't the GOAT because I believe he is but Bisping believed he could beat GSP because of his size, layoff etc.

Let us know when you make it to the 21st century.

Seriously dude, ask yourself if you'd feel the same if your wife or mother was treated like this.

How do you know any of it is legit?!

You just automatically think that every single thing you are hearing is true?

Let us know when your intelligence develops...

Jon Jones without a doubt. How can you compare to anyone else? Jon returns from a much anticipated layoff regains his LHW championship title in devastating fashion, knowin he is the GOAT again gets the belt taken out of his hands not long after. That's awful IMO

That was a pretty good list. Conor has really been making himself into a loser this last month or two but I feel like he made enough money that he's good.

Poosay Aldo had a rough year! Got ko'd by a young lion twice. Lookin' pretty washed up at 31.

That was a pretty good list. Conor has really been making himself into a loser this last month or two but I feel like he made enough money that he's good.

Lets judge him as a fighter and not as a rich guy. Donald trump and hitler are/were also rich. Guy calls himself the goat and got destroyed by nate diaz

th

This d-bag.

Bones a close 2nd.

Who’s that?

Add Aldo for getting smashed by Max back-to-back.

You nailed it!

Jones dropping the ball again should be up there as an honorable mention

You don't see nothing wrong with the champion fighting Dan Henderson who was ranked 13 at time, barely hanging on by a thread and about to retire?

So we shouldn't discredit Bisping for pushing for a fight with a 4 year retired former WW champion who retired after narrowly beating Johnny Hendricks. For the record GSP has fought 96.42857142857143% of his fights at WW.

We aren't trying to discredit Bisping, he's already done it to himself. The guy sucks. Micheal Bisping was a horrible champion.

No, i just think its funny to act like GSP was smaller than Bisping even though he was way bigger. If you want to discredit Bisping, just say all of that instead of making shit up.

Bones hands down. Also WME-era UFC fans who have seen legitimate contests in MMA well...uh...Compromised?

Donald Cerrone had a pretty shitty 2017.

I think it's funny ts tries to discredit Bisping for losing to a "welterweight" even though GSP was way fucking bigger than Bisping
That's the stupidest thing I've ever read and I've been around this forum awhile

Hendricks, Pettis former champs turned journeymen, rubbish performances by both

Back