Biggest Fluke KO Of All Time

lmao this guy, you watch too many movies. It was definitely luck, dude was flat out losing the fight and threw anything. If I shot in halfcourt and made only one shot out of 100, is it luck or nah?
If a guy throws 100 punches then the final one lands and knocks his opponent out is it now luck?

This is exactly why it isn’t luck. KZ made a huge mistake by charging in with his head down and Yair capitalized perfectly with a counter elbow. The sport is measured risks and rewards and KZ made a huge mistake. Yair is just unorthodox enough to land such a strike

If this elbow landed in the 3rd round there would be much less debate about this

How many times have you seen that strike land in MMA history?
How many times do you expect to see that strike land in MMA's future?
If I get off my couch and get in the ring with Floyd Mayweather and knock him out with an off balance arm punch, was it luck, or because I threw that punch intentionally is not luck.

That dirty boxing was filthy! I think we'll call it the Eat Dirt and Die You Bastard! or the Eat Dirt KO for short.

If a guy throws 100 punches then the final one lands and knocks his opponent out is it now luck?
yeah pretty much, especially when it's a desperate move. You mean to tell me yair can do that again? What happened when uriah hall rematches gerard? Couldnt land the same spinning back kick though

This was posted in another thread

UzoUBAV.gif

How many times have you seen that strike land in MMA history?
How many times do you expect to see that strike land in MMA's future?
If I get off my couch and get in the ring with Floyd Mayweather and knock him out with an off balance arm punch, was it luck, or because I threw that punch intentionally is not luck.
There’s a first for everything. I guess Anderson’s front kick and Edsons spin kicks were flukes too when they first happened. Yair is a unique striker who lands unique strikes. Has nothing to do with luck.

Yair and KZ are both opportunistic fighters with great killer instinct so it’s hard to call something like that KO a fluke. If they fought again Yair could be losing then throw some spinning kick shit and KO KZ.

yeah pretty much, especially when it's a desperate move. You mean to tell me yair can do that again? What happened when uriah hall rematches gerard? Couldnt land the same spinning back kick though

It's very rare for the same result to happen twice in two different matches. That doesn't mean any of the results are necessarily luck. Look at my AV. That man lost fair and square to Serra the first time, no matter how badly he outclassed him in the rematch. It doesn't take anything away that happened in the first fight. Every fight is different.

Are we all forgetting that Yair took this fight on short notice? For someone who didn't have a camp for TKZ he did pretty well out there, people saying TKZ would dominate him the rematch are completely overlooking this.

Yair took this fight after eating drinking and eating a hamburger, and still managed to KO TKZ, but TKZ would still walk through him with a full camp?

It was a low chance strike but no fluke.

I wanted KZ to win, they both looked good.

Stock rises for both.

This was posted in another thread

UzoUBAV.gif

I imagine you know there is a difference between throwing silly shit at a guy in what is basically a dance routine and pads and an actual fight, right?

Right?

nnaaaa KZ got owneed by my BOIIIIIIIIII

latin pride! yair! brown pride son! woooooooh

Back